The search for Helena Bozich

FlossAndNeville

On 27/04/2021 at 06:45, nenehcherry2 said:

You're welcome. 

I have access to British Newspaper Archive for business reasons and have been known to do the odd H&A search ? Nicolle came to the UK to do panto every Xmas between 1990 - 1994 and some of the reviews of her panto performances even then were rather scathing. Tbf, that could just be attributable to the early 90s UK establishment's general view of Australian soaps or it could be that Nicolle is better at dramatic screen acting than stage performance, who knows without seeing it in person? 

RE reunions, well Nicolle has clearly kept in touch with (at the very least) Emily (her real-life best mate), Alex, Ross, Judy, Debra and Rebekah (and no doubt other former co-stars) whereas Helena seems to have lost touch with them all. In fact, someone tweeted Kate about the Helena mystery and she ignored it, so my guess is that she is not in touch with any of the original H&A team / crew. 

Forgot to add - with the exception of 1991 - 2 (where she performed with Mark Little, aka Joe Mangel from Ramsay Street), she appeared opposite Alex Papps in all 3 other other years ??

I assume you are referring to Emily- Marilyn? That's interesting . Not that it means anything, but from what I have seen she has never posted any photos of Nicolle on social media..or maybe Nicolle doesn't want her to?  I get the impression that Emily is closer to Georgie-Roo and Kate Ritchie. I recall reading the latter went on a double date/weekend trip with Emily. It was Emily, Alex Papps, Kate and I assume her boyfriend who is now her husband

You're welcome. 

I have access to British Newspaper Archive for business reasons and have been known to do the odd H&A search ? Nicolle came to the UK to do panto every Xmas between 1990 - 1994 and some of the reviews of her panto performances even then were rather scathing. Tbf, that could just be attributable to the early 90s UK establishment's general view of Australian soaps or it could be that Nicolle is better at dramatic screen acting than stage performance, who knows without seeing it in person? 

RE reunions, well Nicolle has clearly kept in touch with (at the very least) Emily (her real-life best mate), Alex, Ross, Judy, Debra and Rebekah (and no doubt other former co-stars) whereas Helena seems to have lost touch with them all. In fact, someone tweeted Kate about the Helena mystery and she ignored it, so my guess is that she is not in touch with any of the original H&A team / crew. 

Forgot to add - with the exception of 1991 - 2 (where she performed with Mark Little, aka Joe Mangel from Ramsay Street), she appeared opposite Alex Papps in all 3 other other years ??

Nicolle loves that man. I don't care what she says or who she is married to. Anytime she talks about him, her eyes give it away. I noticed it first when she did the TV reunion with Van-Pip, Steve, Sally, Tom and the presenters talked about her time on the show.  She mentioned she got married twice and her face and eyes lit up when she spoke about her first TV marriage. His delay in responding and ultimate response in the Endless Summer documentary may be indicative of how he feels now, however I believe he  had a fling with both TV wives at some point. 

It's interesting that the only relationship we hear about from that time is Narelle and Matt, however I am sure alot of the cast fooled around.

Archived