Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I don't know if he quit because of this but apparantly his cover was blown and I think Clare was involved too!

I agree I don't Peter to leave he is such a good person and he doesn't always have to be playing a cop he could be playing as Dan's brother lending support etc...

I hope Peter gets put into the opening credits just where would he be put?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started a thread about Nicholas before we lost all the posts.

Anyway, I love Peter Baker and the actor who plays him. I look forward in seeing the episodes that he's in which seems to be every few days. I hope we don't lose him to the Stalker and that he continues to stay after the Stalker has been revealed. One of my biggest wishes is for him to be added to the credits. I got my wish for Barry Hyde so here's hoping... :D

Nah, he belongs with Leah, it's so obvious. And when Dan is revealed as the SBS..... (here's hoping!), they can finally get it together, as the writers so obviously intended from the beginning.

I think he is just to cool to be involved in the cheese-fest that is the opening credits.

lol!!!

But no... its a Jesse romance or nothing for me :P

Okay so I would settle for him to get close to Beth but thats because of that one scene where he asked her if she was okay. It was just before she gave her talk about crystal meth.

Was a sweet scene ;)

I remember that scene, it was sweet :blush: !!!

So far on this thread we have had him hook up with Beth, Sally, Josie, Leah and Jesse!!! He is going to be a busy boy, assuming that he lives through all of the stalker stuff!!!

We could also probably throw Clare into that mix too if she hangs around for a little while longer, there is plenty of sexual tension between them that could be expanded upon since we only have snippets of the back story.

Which is unfortunately all we have of Peter at the moment - interesting bits and pieces - I think it would be a waste of a great character intro to just have him disappear or

(god forbid) die. It has been a long time since I have been so interested in a character and I don't want to lose him now.

Anyway, I love Peter Baker and the actor who plays him. I look forward in seeing the episodes that he's in which seems to be every few days. I hope we don't lose him to the Stalker and that he continues to stay after the Stalker has been revealed. One of my biggest wishes is for him to be added to the credits. I got my wish for Barry Hyde so here's hoping...?

I totally agree with njamos about the character and actor and my wish at the moment is the same, it is that after the stalker is revealed and everything calms down a bit Nicholas Bishop will go into the credits and that leaving him out for so long was merely about trying to fool us into thinking he may have been the stalker.

I see plenty of story lines in the future with the wedding (best man duties), Dans ex-wife who has a past with Peter, Ryan, Clare, police cases blown in the past, Vinnie (?), career moves, and there is always the possibility of a romance (I like the idea of Sally).

I really hope he stays permanently.

He would be and has been, a great addition to the cast.

And thanks for reading my ramble...... :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm fully a Peter/Clare shipper now :wub:

Although I will probably still pair him up with others buwah!

And distaster hit yesterday. After 3 months of waiting to order Walking on Water, I decided to go ahead and buy it as a little treat. Went to the website to get it and it was out of stock. Probably won't be back in stock for another 3-4 weeks :lol:

My timing is bad on so many levels!

I just want to see this film for two reasons!

1. Nicholas Bishop. I've seen one clip and it truly showed how talented he is.

3. Nathaniel Dean aka original Scotty P. He is also in the film and he also shows how talented he is.

I will get this film. Oh yes, I will... I would even kill for it <_<

Archived