Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I hope Peter stays, he is great. It would be cool for him and Josie to get together.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm... They dont' seem too keen on each other atm... Peter's had to pull Josie into the station a few times these past few weeks and their conversations weren't very friendly!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting to get my hands on Walking on Water. My sister is going to buy me the DVD for my birthday so in a few weeks I will get to see it.

I promise that I'll make screencaps and try making video clips when I get the DVD.

Oh yeah and I agree about the gun holster ;)

I hope Peter stays, he is great. It would be cool for him and Josie to get together.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm... They dont' seem too keen on each other atm... Peter's had to pull Josie into the station a few times these past few weeks and their conversations weren't very friendly!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bah @ 'pulling her in' for questioning. That's how it starts! The 'they-hate-each-other-but-do-they-really?' thing is a H&A staple, and I love it! If they start sniping at each other we'll know they're onto a winner. :P

And agreeing with what some others have said... I didn't realise how cute Peter was till I saw him strutting around in a white shirt with that gun holster strapped to him. :lol: But... oh, he is. I totally foresee a storyline where he kills a resident in the call of duty and then goes all broody over it... yay...

Shallow? Moi?

For the record... I love that Walking on Water clip and am looking forward to seeing the whole scene ;)

I am awaiting the storyline of finding out why Peter gave up a job that he obviously loved. Perhaps an undercover investigation gone wrong...

*coughFelixcomebackcough*

I've seen more puddles deeper than me :D

Archived