Secrets and Protection

torian

Chapter 18

It was the next day when Tori spotted Dean walking in the hospital. She walked over to him "You ok?" Dean looks at Tori "Can we talk?" Tori nods "Yes we can follow me" With that the pair walk into Tori office. Tori unaware that Christian had watched the chat between Tori and Dean and was feeling more jealous.

The pair walked into the office both sitting down "What going on?" Dean takes a breath "I had a go at Angelo he asked me if I made a choice and I made it clear and had a go at him" Tori smiles "Well he does deserve it" Dean looks at Tori "What if I made things worst?" Tori shakes her head "You couldn't Angelo clearly got it into for you guys for some reason the only person making things worst is Angelo" Dean nods "Yeah your right. Anyhow how are you with all of this?" Tori could see Dean concern "Honestly I wish it was over so life could go back to normal" Dean nods "I get that but clearly something else is bothering you" Tori looks at Dean "This stays between us" Dean nods before Tori continues "Christian told me last night he can imagine our whole lives together and I can too a bit but I'm keeping something huge from him and I know I'm protecting him and everyone else but I feel guilty for lying to him" Dean shows Tori a smile "I get that, I felt that way for a long time with Ziggy but i also knew I was doing the right thing keeping her out of the mess and yeah I told her in the end but that was different" Tori smiles "I know I just hate lying" Dean walks over and hugs Tori "I get that but your doing the right thing by protecting him" The pair smile at each other as Dean holds Tori in his arms

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, christine king said:

I wish this would end so we can go back to normal.

Tori shouldn’t tell Christian though.

I totally agree with this.

Poor guy

Update again soon :)

Chapter 19

It was later that night when Tori and Christian were laying down in each other arms when Christian asked the question he was dreading the answer too "Should I be jealous of Colby and the guy from today?" Tori shakes her head "Colby and Dean no you shouldn't. They are just friends nothing more they never will be Christian after all I only have eyes for one person and that is you" Christian smiles at this feeling less worried as he looks at his girlfriend the fact she said she only had eyes for him meant so much to him

At Bella and Colby place the pair were sitting down with Dean alongside then "At least the cops are off our back" Dean could hear Colby relieved "Hardly Angelo was trying to blackmail me into confessing you killed Ross which I would never do" Colby nods "I know you wouldn't" Bella looks at the pair "Why the hell does Angelo have it in for you?" Colby shakes his head "No idea" Dean then thinks of something "I will be back I just need to make a call" The pair nod at Dean as he walks out

Dean walks outside and dials a number in  and shortly after the person picks up "Dean what happening?" The voice belonged to Heath Braxton "Angelo Rosetta he used to live in town" Heath was surprised at the name "Yeah he did why do you ask" Dean takes a breath "Because he is back and for some reason is trying to pin things on Colby" Heath can see his mate worry "Angelo have an issue with riverboys trust me I know he had it in for my family too" Dean nods "So Colby isn't the issue the fact he is a riverboy is" Heath speaks "Yeah Exactly" Stuff was now making more sense to Dean

52 minutes ago, christine king said:

Christian being jealous is funny. He doesn’t need to be though.

Dean finally figuring out Angelo hates river boys, thank you Heath.

Again I totally agree with this 

Heath telling Dean Angelo hates river boys

Chapter 20

Dean walks back inside to see Colby and Bella there with Jasmine who had came over "I know his issue" Bella looks at the older man "Which is?" Dean looks at Colby "He hates riverboys. He hated Heath and his family too" Jasmine now speaks "To have an issue with someone for a label is wrong" Dean nods "I agree we just need to hope he will drop this" Jasmine adds "Surely he would have to with the other lead" Dean nods "You would think so"

It was a short time later while Tori and Christian were resting when there was a knock at the door. Tori gets up and answers it to see Jasmine "I need to talk to you and Justin now" Tori nods worried she had a feeling this was not good "Justin I need you" As soon as Tori called him she could hear footsteps coming from the hallway and a minute later Justin appeared "Let's do this outside" The trio nod as Tori looks at Christian before walking over and kissing him "I will be back in a minute" Christian smiles "Yep"

The trio walk outside and Justin looks at Jasmine "What going on?" Jasmine takes a breath "We found out Angelo issue" Tori and Justin look at each other and speak in union "Which is?" Jasmine looks at the siblings "He hates riverboys" Tori looks at the pair "Colby hardly a riverboy he is a cop who used to be a riverboy" Jasmine nods "I know but Angelo doesn't see it like that" Justin speaks this time "He should" With that Jasmine leaves as Tori and Justin walk back inside trying to get their head around what they just learned

12 hours ago, christine king said:

Yeah you would think that Colby ditching the river boys to be a cop would be enough to convince anyone that they have changed?

I agree with this.

Angelo just needs to F off seriously.

Chapter 21

It isn't too much later when Tori was with Christian when the door again. She opened it shocked to see Angelo "What the hell do you want get out" Tori ignoring the uniform he wearing as she didn't care but Christian he was worried about his girlfriend and what this could do to her "Confess Tessa" The name caught Tori off-guard as Angelo steps forward "I know the truth about your family and I will use that If i have too so confess that Thorne involved" Tori felt Christian grab her hand and she held "No i won't cause he isn't involved in Nixon death now leave my house before i kick you out" Angelo have a smug look on his face as he leaves

Christian looks at Tori "What truth?" Christian was confused to say the least and he was worried. Tori looks at him "Nothing" Christian knows it isn't "You reacted to him calling you Tessa" Tori shakes her head "I didn't" Christian knows something going on but before he gets the chance to push Tori on the matter Justin walks in and Christian watches Tori give Justin a look before Justin speaks "What is it?" Tori takes a breath "Rosetta knows everything about us" Justin face goes pale "What?" Tori looks at her brother "He tried using it against me"  Justin walks closer to Tori and hugs her as Christian watches on "He won't use our past against us any longer T. That is just cruel and wrong" Tori looks up "Trying telling him that if this gets out anymore then it is. It won't be good" Justin nods "I know" Christian looks at the pair "Someone want to tell me what is going on?" Justin and Tori look at each other before looking at Christian "It a long story" Christian heard his girlfriend voice "Well I have all day" Tori nods and smiling as her and Christian sit down and Justin leaves 

Archived