Secrets and Protection

torian

Chapter 12

It was the next day and once again Tori and Christian had the day to themselves as neither of then were rostered on. They were just about to leave when Tori phone rang "Bella hey" Tori heard the teenagers voice "Angelo been watching us for a half a hour" This is all Bella needs to say for Tori to leave the house as Christian closely follows

Tori walks to near the diner and spots Angelo and marches over as Christian watches on "The cops think they have nothing to do with this and they don't so why are you watching then. It is an invaded of privacy" Angelo stands "No it isn't I know they had to do with this" Tori shakes her head "They didn't now leave me and the ones i care about alone" Angelo was annoyed but walked away anyway how he did have a smug look on his face one which worried Tori.

Christian was now worried more then before what had Tori involved herself in. He walked forward "Tori I'm worried about you. What going on?" Tori grabs Christian hand "Nothing it is fine I promise" With that Tori kissed Christian with so much passion and he kissed back. He wished Tori would give him an answer because he wanted to be there for her because he was in love with her and even those he hadn't admitted it to Tori he knew exactly how he felt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 13

It was later that night when Justin, Leah, Christian and Tori were eating dinner. "So how?" Tori knew what her brother meant "Long story" Justin looks at Tori "Fill me in later yeah" Tori smiles "Will do" Christian was so confused he was wondering what huge secret his girlfriend was keeping from him. He knew they hadn't been dating long but he also wanted Tori to let him in to trust him.

It was now after dinner and Tori and Christian were curled up on the couch as Leah and Justin cleaned "You know today I never seen you so annoyed. Want to talk about " Tori shakes her head as Justin walks over "I will take one guess" Tori looks at her brother "Yep" Justin forgets Christian even there "He needs to give up on this" Christian looks confused "On what" Tori looks at her boyfriend "It is nothing for you to worry about" Christian isn't convinced but decides to drop the subject for now.

It is shortly after when there a knock on the door Tori gets up and opens it to see Dean "We need to go on a walk" Tori nods follows Dean out the door without saying goodbye to Christian.

Tori and Dean are walking along the beach when Tori decides to ask the question "What is going on?" Dean looks at Tori "Angelo trying to blackmail me into admitting Colby did this. I would never do that but I'm worried" Tori looks at Dean "You think someone else will" Dean looks at Tori "I hope not I hope he doesn't do this to anyone else, After all Ross deserved it" Tori nods "That he did" Tori and Dean walked for a while longer before Dean spoke again "I haven't told Colby and I'm not going too" Tori nods "That is a good idea" The pair smile before heading their separate ways

Great chapter 

Tori keeping secrets from Christian poor guy 

Tori and Dean friends interesting.

Angelo really needs to leave 

Update again soon :) (every five minutes  :lol:)

Chapter 14

Tori arrived back home to see Christian sitting there "You seemed in a rush earlier" Tori nods "I'm sorry for bailing but my friend needed me" Christian nods "I get it but I need you too I know that selfish but I do Tori" Tori smiles as she moves and sits beside Christian before kissing him "You have me you always will" Christian kisses back and smiles he was so glad Tori said that

Tori and Christian talked for hours before falling asleep in each other arms on the couch. 

Justin woke up and walked out seeing the pair sound asleep. He knew he needed to wake Tori and find out what happened. He walks over and taps Tori shoulder she slowly wakes up and moves making sure she doesn't wake Christian before walking outside with Justin.

When they get outside Justin looks at Tori "So?" Tori takes a breath "He was watching the apartment yesterday" Justin is annoyed "Is he that crazy?" Tori doesn't answer the question "It gets worst" Justin looks at Tori "How much worst?" Tori paces around "Much worst, He tried to blackmail Dean into giving Colby up and Dean thinks he will to one of us next" Justin is now paces too "No one will besides he got what he deserved and hopefully Angelo will too" Tori nods " We can hope" The brother and sister then hug each other tightly

Great chapter 

Tori still keeping secrets from Christian poor guy glad they had some time together though 

Tori and Justin bond is so sweet 

Update again soon :) 

Chapter 15

Tori then walks inside to the smell of a homecooked breakfast "You didn't have to cook for me" Tori smiles at her boyfriend "Well I wanted too" Tori walks over and kisses Christian with passion "You are the best boyfriend ever" Christian smiles at this "Your the best girlfriend" Tori knows she isn't but doesn't say anything instead starts eating her breakfast.

Meanwhile Bella and Colby are sitting down at the flat "You know after what Ross put us through you would think we could catch a break" Bella looks at her brother "Yeah but he keeps on haunting us and ruining our lives" Colby holds his sister hand "I won't let that happen and I will make sure you don't lose me" Bella smiles "I love you Colby" Colby smiles as he pulls Bella into a hug "I love you kiddo" With that the pair hold each other tightly not wanting to let go ever again

Dean in the diner when Angelo walks over "Made your choice?" Dean looks at Angelo "There was never one because Colby didn't kill Ross Nixon and you know there other leads on this. You know that" Angelo steps forward "I Know Colby killed him this isn't over" Dean steps forward "Correctly you think Colby killed him you don't have facts and no one confirmed that so you have no proof and you never will because he didn't do it" With that Dean grabs his coffee and leaves the dine

Chapter 17

Tori had decided to switch her phone off and focus on Christian for the whole day. After all they were in a new relationship and she was hardly been a good girlfriend or focused on him.

The pair lay on the couch in each other arms "What do you see in the future for us?" Tori was surprised at Christian question "I haven't thought about it. I always get burned by guys so I don't think ahead" Christian is surprised "Well it there lost but I'm not then I won't dump you" Tori looks at Christian "You don't know that you could wake up one day and regret been with me" Christian shakes his head as he holds Tori in his arms as she lays down "I would never regret it us I'm not walking out on you Tori" Tori wonders if he have thought about it as he asked the question "You asked the question so I'm guessing you thought about it" Christian looks down at Tori and smiles "I have a lot" Tori smiles at her boyfriend "And how do you imagine it?" Tori was curious on his response "I imagine us moving in together, getting married, giving Grace a sibling. I imagine waking up beside you everyday and I imagine growing old together" Tori smiles she got to admit she likes the sound of that "I like the sound of that but you might change your mind one day" Christian shakes his head "Trust me I will never change my mind about us Tori" He wanted to tell her he loved her but knew it would scare her so didn't instead bent down and kissed her to which she returned

After that they laid there in each other arms each deep in thought Christian thinking about the life he wanted with Tori and how much he loves her while Tori was thinking about how she scared of getting hurt as she was falling for him and also about the fact she lying to him about a lot of things when it clear he cares about her. She knows she is doing this to protect him but can't help but feel guilty

Archived