Oh a love triangle maybe between Dean,Ziggy and Tane

Update again soon  :)

Edited by Kristen

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapters.

I wonder if Coco will tell Ben and Maggie the truth about the break up and Ben calls Ziggy

On 12/03/2021 at 13:10, christine king said:

Thank you glad your enjoying it. Yep I always wanted to know how Ben and Maggie would react to the breakup so I thought I would write it. Ben and Gemma are still friends. I miss Gemma wish she would come back to the real show. Will update soon just been busy.

Yeah I really wanted to see their reaction too. Yeah Ben and Gemma are friendship goals and I miss her too

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KKB said:

Great chapters.

I wonder if Coco will tell Ben and Maggie the truth about the break up and Ben calls Ziggy

Yeah I really wanted to see their reaction too. Yeah Ben and Gemma are friendship goals and I miss her too

Yeah but Coco promised Ziggy plus if they get back together then do they need to know? :wink:

Yep Gemma was the best out of the 4 Parata Family and the only one we couldn’t keep. Such a shame.

59 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

oh so everything is falling in to place Ziggy actually dumped Tane to get back with Dean possibly .

Update again soon :)

Maybe? You will have to wait and see. Would be funny if their plan didn’t need to happen anymore hey haha. Will update later.

Great chapter 

the plan is in motion little do the others know Ziggy is with Dean at the moment !

interested to see how it all goes down 

Update again soon  :)

Edited by Kristen