Love and Protection

torian

Chapter 11

Irene and Alf are sitting in the diner chatting about the drama "Leah is safe right" Alf nods "I spoken to Tori they are safe" Irene nods "How is Tori?" Unaware that Christian walked in Alf responds "She is more worried about Christian" Irene gets that "She is protecting him" Alf nods "She knows that but she loves him" At this point Christian decides to speak up "Where is she? You know both of you where is she" Irene speaks "If Alf and I could tell you we would but we can't for your safely and for Tori's" Christian looks at the group "I don't care about me not been safe but Tori i care about her so please tell me" Alf feels bad "I'm sorry but I can't " Christian looks broken as Alf phones rings to see Ryder number and gets up to take it outside.

Alf walks outside "Your safe right?" Ryder can hear his gramps worry " I promise. You guys your alright" Alf smiles "Yeah we are all safe " Ryder takes a sigh of relief and the pair chat for a while longer

Meanwhile Tori and Ziggy are hanging out , out the back when Ziggy looks at Tori to see her crying. Ziggy moves closer to Tori and hugs her as she cries "Justin I need you out here now" Justin who is with Leah hears the call from inside and runs outside to see Ziggy holds a crying Tori. Justin moves over and holds Tori hand "T tell us what up?" Tori speaks as she cries "I miss him. I miss Christian" Ziggy can see her hurt "Tori I get it i do but you did this because you love him" Tori nods "I know but i wish this was over so i can go back to him" Justin speaks this time "Hopefully it will be soon so you and Christian can start your lives together" Tori looks at Ziggy and Justin "I really hope so". Tori knows she done the right thing but she misses him so much

Chapter 12

Christian was looking around the ,Morgan's for any clue at all or where they might be. He didn't care what that clue was he was willing to find anything that could help him get back to Tori and so he could Tori in his arms again. At this point he would take any clue he would. He opened a cupboard to see four pieces of paper fall of the floor he picked up the first one and read it. It had information for the birth of  Tessa Lee. This left Christian is confused he then looked at the other three pieces of paper that read Jack, Bart and Michael Lee. He was so confused who the hell were these people and why were there birth papers here. Christian had a feeling he could use this as a clue but he didn't know how yet.

Christian decided to call Tori and prayed she would pick up. Tori heard her phone ring and saw that it was Christian she knew she shouldn't answer but she needed to hear her fiance voice "Hi" Christian smiled as he heard her voice "Hey I am missing you like crazy" Tori smiles "I know I miss you too" Christian smiles at the fact Tori misses him as it means she still cares "I love you so much Tori" Tori smiles "I love you too Christian but i should go" Christian hears that but he doesn't want her too  "I don't want you to go" Tori hears his hurt "I know and I'm sorry but Justin needs me to help him" Tori knew it was a lie but the longer she was talking to him the more she missed him and wanted to tell him and she knew she couldn't do that. "Bye Christian" With that Tori hangs up. 

After he does he smiles happy he heard from Tori and with any luck her phone location will be on so he could find her. Christian checked for a location but it isn't there. The call now left him with no way of finding her, missing her more and the questions about the names of the people on the papers about the birth like he wanted to know who they were and their connection to Tori

Chapter 13

Tori walks out to see Colby she shows him a smile but truth is all she wants is Christian  "I get you miss him" Tori nods "I do even more now. He called me and i talked to him" Colby is shocked "Tori we are meant to be keeping us safe and him" Tori gets annoyed "Location was off and he is my fiance  and I needed to talk to him" With that Tori walks off annoyed

Tori was thinking about how much her life had changed for the better since she met Christian. She was happier and had everything she wanted in life and now he apart from him and truth it that it was killing her as much as it killed him. She decided as soon as this was over she was going to marry Christian and never leave him again.

Meanwhile back in the bay Christian was making a call to work to say he was taking leave as he needed time off. He had planned to go and find Tori before they talked and ever since it he couldn't stop thinking of ways to find her. He loves her so much and all he wants is to be with Tori again

Chapter 14

It was the next day when Tori woke up crying as she was missing Christian. She wished this was over so she could go back to him. Yes she had Justin here and Jasmine but they weren't Christian the one she loved beyond words. It was less then a minute later when Tori heard her daughter cry she got up and walked to Grace room and she held her as both mother and daughter cried

Colby walked outside spotting Justin. He walked over "Tori she talked to Christian yesterday" Justin was shocked "What?" Colby looks at Justin "She had a go at me for saying it isn't a good idea" Justin feels awful "I'm sorry It just so hard on Tori without him" Colby nods "I know but the last thing we need is Ranae finding us" Justin nods "I know I will speak to Tori"

Dean is in the kitchen  with Ziggy when Bella walks in and hugs him tightly to which he returns immediately "Thank you" Dean looked down at the teenager confused as Bella spoke again "He stopped calling me so thank you" Dean smiles as he holds Bella "Always Bella besides he needed to leave you alone" Bella smiles "Well he is now and that is because of you so thank you" Dean smiles as Bella speaks again "And I love you" Dean smiles "I love you too" They held each other tightly as Ziggy smiled at the duo she knew how much they meant to each other and this moment between then was one she wishes she had with her family

Chapter 15

It was now a week later and Christian had just packed up a bag and put it in his car for the journey ahead. He decided going for a drive might help him find Tori after all she wasn't in the bay and perhaps driving will lead him to her.

Tori sneak out she knew she wasn't meant to but it was the middle of the day and she needed to get out. The last week she had felt so trapped and she was missing Christian like crazy and not having him by her side was killing her.

It was a few hours later when Tori arrived at Eden's Cafe. She decided she was going to have something to eat and a drink before she had to go back and be trapped again beside Tori figured Ranae wouldn't be around after all that why they left the bay.

Christian had just arrived in Rainbow Heights and he pulled up outside Eden's cafe he didn't know why but he had a hunch that Tori was near so he decided he would stop. Christian got out of the car and walked into the cafe and immediately spotting Tori proving his hunch to stop was right.

Christian walks closer to her "You know I wasn't expecting a letter saying you left me" Tori turned around she couldn't believe it Christian was really here. She stood up "I know and I'm sorry I can't explain" Christian sits beside Tori and holds her "Now i have you again. I won't let you leave me" Tori relaxes in his arms "I don't want to leave you but we might not have a choice" This made Christian confused as he raised his eyebrow "What do you mean we might not have a choice?" Tori just paused as she remained silent not sure on what she was going to say to Christian

• 1 month later...

Chapter 16

Tori looks at Christian she can see he is confused and takes a breath "I'm in witness protection again that why I left you" Christian was shocked then what she said hit him "What do you mean again?" Tori looks at him "My name isn't Tori Morgan it's Tessa Lee"  Christian clicks "Those papers i find that why those names were there" Tori knew what he meant and nodded. Christian looks at Tori "I won't let you walk away from me again I love you and if that means running away hiding for the rest of my life I don't care" Tori takes Christian hand "You can't ok your family need you" Christian shakes his head "You and Grace are my family. I'm coming with you" Before Tori can say anything he kisses her to which she returns. They both know in that moment they are not leaving each other again.

Shortly after Tori and Christian arrive back at the safehouse and Tori opens the door and walks in as Justin turns around "Your crazy going out alone. She is out there" No one had realized Christian was even there yet "She is fine mate" Everyone is surprised to hear Christian voice but Colby was the one that spoke "You can't be here" What Tori says next "He found me and he knows everything" The group were surprised and confused "So much for keeping the truth from him" Tori looks at Justin "I know but he found me I didn't have a choice besides I missed him" Ziggy looks at Tori "What your saying is Christian staying he is running with us?" Tori nods "That exactly what I'm saying" Christian then kisses Tori as the group watch the loved up pair.

The end

Comments

Archived