How would you end the show?

project90

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I think Alf dying could work, I remember a "final episode" dream where that happened in 2010. It went through scenes of an empty Summer Bay House and finally we saw Alf, on a chair in the patio, having a nap and then going limp. 

I love the idea of a new foster family moving into the Summer Bay House... It could be on the market and Roo could be the seller.

On 10/04/2021 at 17:14, Homeandawayfan. said:

Frank Morgan returns, and the last ever scene features him, seeing as the first ever scene featured him (flashback I know but still a scene).

Good idea. Maybe he is a mystery buyer of the caravan park after Alf passes away, and we see him moving in with his partner and their foster children as the credits roll.

As Bobby Forever Missed says, a dream, but make the first 20 years real, but I would have the dream start from 2008 where Sally has a nightmare about what Summer Bay would be like after her exit, full of River Boys and other criminals and carnage and disasters galore, and Sally even dreamt of a 2013 return which trashed her.

Same for Neighbours having a dream starting with the Ramsay Retcon.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived