Can I Go Through It Again?

torian

Chapter 11

Tori was like a ghost Christian could see that and he was too but he knew for some reason this was breaking Tori more and knew she wanted to be alone.

Christian walked outside seeing Justin "I get Tori scared but I want this baby I want Grace to have a sibling. I want a family with Tori" Justin nods knowing he deserves to know "Before Grace, Tori fell pregnant with another baby and lost it. It broke her and Robbo then Grace pregnancy it was messy more then I can even explain. She had a stoke afterwards and that changed her. She couldn't remember Grace for a bit and it messed up her more then Robbo died and been a single parent was hard" Christian took all this in nodding knowing exactly what he needed to do .

Christian walked inside sitting beside Tori and pulls her close "I get that your scared and that losing our baby broke it. It is hurting me too but our  other baby needs us too and I get your scared of having it and then me leaving you Tori but that won't happen. I love you and I love our baby and I promise you. You will not be doing this alone. I will be here every step of the way I promise" Tori listened to Christian she was heartbroken but knew he was right. She knew if she had him she could do it again "Ok let's do this let's have a baby" Christian smiles before kissing Tori who kisses back before resting in his arms. Tori knew this was going to be hard but she had Christian by her side and she knew with him she could do this. She could go through it again

The End

Comments

Archived