2021 Season - UK Episode Discussion

Dan F

The Susie murder mystery probably has eyeballs on it but it's some of the surrouding stuff I'm struggling to dig.

5 hours ago, 630si said:

I'm very interested to find out what actually happened to Susie, how did she get on the water? What was she doing back in the area? How long was she here for? I do hope it gets explained properly

Flashbacks will be coming, no doubt.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

The Susie murder mystery probably has eyeballs on it but it's some of the surrouding stuff I'm struggling to dig.

Flashbacks will be coming, no doubt.

Fabulousss

16 hours ago, pembie said:

It’s pretty obvious it is Stephen his trying to set Justin up for the murder I’m bit confused though because Susie must have been killed around the time  Justin punched Stephen so then Stephen could say Justin attacked him but really it was Susie who gave him that beating But Cash said Susie was in the water while John was getting those texts from Stephen the timeline is abit wacky

I assumed she’s been dead, and her body had been in the water, for much longer - probably since before Stephen even arrived. If he is her killer he probably came to the bay deliberately to try to set someone else up - hence sending texts to John. Justin definitely attacked him and that would give him a really good reason to try to pin it on him instead of John. 

That makes more sense 

7 hours ago, Little bean said:

I assumed she’s been dead, and her body had been in the water, for much longer - probably since before Stephen even arrived. If he is her killer he probably came to the bay deliberately to try to set someone else up - hence sending texts to John. Justin definitely attacked him and that would give him a really good reason to try to pin it on him instead of John. 

On 31/07/2021 at 02:28, pembie said:

It’s pretty obvious it is Stephen his trying to set Justin up for the murder I’m bit confused though because Susie must have been killed around the time  Justin punched Stephen so then Stephen could say Justin attacked him but really it was Susie who gave him that beating But Cash said Susie was in the water while John was getting those texts from Stephen the timeline is abit wacky

As Cash Newman told John the 'person he and the others knew as Susie MacAllister' died a while back so the texts John was getting from her and replying to  weren't from or to her so that does put Stephen back in the frame.  We saw Justin hit Stephen so I don't know where you were going to there pembie?

Before I forget again -  I'm thinking 'Susie's' body can't have been in a good enough condition to be identified in the usual way otherwise it would have fallen to John, time in water, what the fish may have done to her face, sorry if you were eating, as the Police  seemed to be relying on forensic methods.  We know an identification  has been made which has to mean surely DNA(?) so a match must have been found on a database as to who she really was.  Cash does keep referring to her as' the person you knew as Susie McAllister'.  I don't think they will be able to be that definitive as to time of death, but even three - four weeks ago would be a help - to us anyway and maybe where she was put in the sea.  Be very unfair on TPTB to keep us dangling.?

We all think Stephen is more involved than he made out, but he did say he'd given all he had on Susie to the cops so is that  another blind alley TPTB are leading us up? What would he have against Justin, 'Susie' wasn't interested in him in that way.

Brief mention of Justin and that he's staying at a motel. 

Rather sad from Tori's side seeing Christian walking with Rachel, though it was all innocent -  on his part anyway - just being a prop for want of a better word.  She spotted the looks between them though and did suggest he go and speak to her.  

Well TPTB kept that reappearance quiet!  He took a chance turning up like that, Martha could have been there alone and been scared of him or worse for Kieran at least, Alf could have been there!  I thought he was supposed to stay wherever he was staying as Roo said no to him going back to the Bay?  Did whoever was looking after him know where he was?  Roo had been willing before to give him the benefit of the doubt, second chance and all that, but Alf and Martha weren't willing.  Kieran was very eloquent but he's a clever guy so able to talk the talk, he did it with Martha.  He may have been able to convince the docs too that he was better by telling them what they wanted to hear, but that happened before.  Be interesting to hear what is in that letter but once again it's one thing to write things, like apologies etc but how could you know it's the truth.

Chloe took Ari and Mia's news very well and I was glad they let her know there might be  a problem which as it turned out there wasn't, she's just further along than she thought she was.  Guess the visit to the obstetrician was off screen.

Rather sweet seeing Emmett and Bella giving each others confidence a boost.  It was nice to see Bella and Ryder together although she did 'use' him to hand out the flyers, Mac was noticeable by her absence in case she was invaded by the Parata's, and leaving  Ryder to do all the work.  It seemed to go off OK and the photos were getting a lot of good comments and that was only the preview.   Sydney looked good. Not, as it turns out, a good move that Nik hasn't told Bella about Japan as Sienna has a hold over him.  Maybe she has a hold over Allegra too to be able to get her to agree to cause trouble between the two. There was the remark about no Nik, no Japan meaning she'd lose out on a big opportunity too.  Of course it ended with Sienna luring Nik  to her flat, methinks that isn't going to end well for Nik. I thought Emmett was referring to Bella's camera. 

13 hours ago, H&Alover said:

As Cash Newman told John the 'person he and the others knew as Susie MacAllister' died a while back so the texts John was getting from her and replying to  weren't from or to her so that does put Stephen back in the frame.  We saw Justin hit Stephen so I don't know where you were going to there pembie?

We didn’t see how bad Justin lay into him I thought that maybe the writers wanted us to think it was Justin but Stephen’s true beating came from Susie before Stephen managed to kill her

9 hours ago, pembie said:

We didn’t see how bad Justin lay into him I thought that maybe the writers wanted us to think it was Justin but Stephen’s true beating came from Susie before Stephen managed to kill her

You're still not getting it, it's been established Susie died a while ago, around the time John and her were supposedly swapping texts. 

I did feel sorry for Tori when I saw her looking at Christian and Rachel on the beach and when she was talking to Jasmine about it afterwards.  I made this point before but as Tori alluded to (and when Rachel suggested Christian talk to Tori and he responded with "she ended it"), his attitude is very much he has no desire to fight for the relationship.  I think he wanted to be free.  Jasmine's disdain at seeing Christian/Rachel second 'date' was quite amusing

It's early days but the fact that Ciaran turned up uninvited leads me to believe that he hasn't really changed and isn't getting better.  He obviously still doesn't get boundaries.

Sienna clearly enjoys being on a power trip as indicated by how she bullies and manipulates Allegra.

Archived