Reunited, Family and Secrets

torian

Chapter 11

Justin and Leah are in the hospital room and Justin is feeling guilty "Tori doesn't need me been sick she just got him back and lying to her boyfriend and that is enough why did this have to happen" Leah knows Justin feels bad and goes over and hugs him "She will be fine ok she can handle this. She got Robbo taking care of her she got this and he will look after her. You know that you always known that" Justin nods knowing his girlfriend in right.

Elsewhere Tori and Robbo spot Jasmine and wave her over. She immediately walks over and Tori can tell something is up "What is it?" Jasmine feels awful as Tori doesn't need this but knows she won't give up "I hate lying to Christian" Tori gets it she does after all he is the man she loves "I get it so do I but we are doing the right thing I know we are" Jasmine nods knowing Tori is right. Tori gets up and hugs her before her husband gets up and kisses her "Love you babe" Jasmine smiled at Robbo saying that "I love you too" The group smile as Jasmine joins the pair.

Christian walks back into Justin room to see Leah in his arms and smiling at the pair wishing Tori would be in his more often like she used to be. He wished he knew what had changed but he didn't which made things worst. "Leah can i have a minute with Justin alone?" Leah is worried "It isn't medical" Leah nods and walks out as Christian shuts the door "What is it?" Christian can hear his worry "Tori changed the past few days and I don't know why or how i screwed up" Justin feels horrible as now he is lying to his mate "Firstly Tori worried about me and secondly you didn't screw up. Just give her time" Christian nods "I get what happening to you is awful but that why I want to be there for her" Justin nods getting it he was the same with Leah "I get that and I know you love her but give her some time" Christian nods agreeing and walking out of the room knowing he will have to figure out how to fix things by himself.

Chapter 12

As soon as Christian was out of the room he started to feel even more like he screwed up he just could not work out how he did and Justin wasn't any help. He felt as those Tori, Jasmine, Leah and Justin were hiding something from him and he had a feeling it had to do with what Jasmine said about coming second.

Christian decides he needs to find Tori or Jasmine cause at this point he wants to figure out what is going on and fix it. He starts walking along the grounds and sees Tori, Jasmine and Grace with some guy. The guy in the middle and Tori and Jasmine holding him tightly as Tori pushed Grace. Christian was curious on who the guy was and it was clear to him he was somehow connected to both Jasmine and Tori.

Tori, Robbo and Jasmine were walking with Grace unknown to then Christian was watching then. "I missed this us three hanging out" Tori and Robbo smile at what Jasmine says before speaking in union "Same" Jasmine knows this is the family she wants but wish that Christian could be in not just for her sake but Tori cause then the family would be truly complete. Robbo pulled the girls closer and they both smiled as they walk by his side. 

Later that day Tori walks in Justin's room to see her brother worried "I'm fine Robbo taken care of me" Justin nods but it isn't Tori he worried about "It isn't you who I'm worried about" This makes Tori confused "Who is it then?" Justin wonders what Tori will do when he says who it is "It's Christian. He feels like he messed up his words were screwed up with you" Tori was shocked she had no idea she felt guilty "You need to tell him he haven't. I get you need Robbo right now" Tori cuts Justin off "I will talk to him"

Tori walks out and sees Christian in the hallway "Christian we need to talk" This makes him turns around to see his girlfriend "Sure what is it?"

• 1 month later...

Chapter 13

Tori and Christian walked into her office. She knew Christian was already worried so she needed to tell him the truth. Tori held his hand "Please know what I'm about to say doesn't change a thing" Christian nods now worried "What is it?" Tori takes a breath "Grace's dad Robbo he never died he faked his death. He's been alive this whole time and Jasmine and I knew about it the whole time so did Justin and Leah" Christian was surprised to say the least "Why are you telling me this now?" Tori looks at Christian "Cause he is back. That why I'm been distanced" Christian was hurt that she didn't just tell him "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't Jasmine?" Tori looks at him "I wanted time with Robbo before you met him and we both told Jasmine to not tell you" Christian is hurt but wants to meet him "I want to meet him" Tori nods "Of course. He in with Justin"

Tori walks in Justin room with Christian following. Tori spots Robbo and hugs him as Christian, Jasmine and Justin watch on. "Robbo this is Christian" Robbo nods as Christian walks and shakes his hand while he holds Tori "Good to meet you but if you hurt Tori you will have me to answer too" Christian nods knowing Robbo is protective of Tori "I figured that" The group smiled and then started talking as Tori watched her two favourite guys get to know each other.

The end

Comments

Archived