Homecoming Part 6

Summer's Bay

Thanks for reading :)

Chapter 526

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Frank opened eyes. He noticed that the light was off, and the room was dark. He could hear Steve lightly snoring. Frank yawned. He couldn’t believe he fell asleep. He got out of bed quietly and opened the bedroom door. He closed the door behind him and looked at his watch, it was 11;30pm. He only intended to take a quick nap after dinner before going to read Sophie a bedtime story, but he was so emotionally drained that he overslept. Frank slowly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He put some water in the kettle and put the kettle on the stove, and sighed. He was disappointed in himself for letting his daughter down. He poured some coffee milk and sugar  into his cup as he waited for the water to get hot, and for the first time thought about Roo, and how she was getting on. He smiled as he thought about how she used to laugh at him when he would tell her that he got lost in the subway. Frank lifted the kettle up before it made noise and poured some hot water into the cup.

“You couldn’t sleep?” Frank looked up to see Finlay in the kitchen wearing only his t-shirt that she promised to returned while ago and he long hair loose around her shoulders.

“Something like that” Frank said as he stared at the t-shirt. Finlay looked down at herself then she looked at Frank

“I promise I will return your t-shirt” Finlay said with a smiled

“You can keep it” Frank said as he began to walk out of the kitchen. Finlay stood in front of him. Frank looked at her as she caressed his arm then she began to kiss his neck. Frank pulled back

“I told you, this is not a good idea” Frank said and Finlay moved closer and began to kiss his neck again

“Why not, we are not doing anything wrong” Finlay said

“Yes we are, Lance is a mate” Frank said

“But I don’t want him…I want you” Finlay said as she put her arms around Frank and went to kiss him. Frank pulled her arms away and moved back then he looked at Finlay and walked away. She sighed as she heard him walk up the stairs and close the bedroom door. She knew they were meant to be together…and she was going to make him realize it…

Barnett Residence- Summer Bay

Greg smiled as he closed the front door. He had a nice dinner with Fiona. It helped him to forget all the drama that was going on.

“I hope I didn’t wake you up” Greg said as Shaunna walked out from her room

“No, I was just about to go to bed myself” Shaunna said

“Oh right…night” Greg said

“Yeah night..oh by the way, Bobby called” Shaunna said and she walked away. Greg sighed as he heard Shaunnas bedroom door close. He walked into his room and closed the door. He took off his jacket, and shirt then sat on the bed. He sighed again then he laid on his back, and stared at the ceiling. For some reason he started feeling guilty. He didn’t know why because as far as he was concerned, he told Bobby that he wanted some space so he had every right to see who he wanted…

Next day..

Army hospital- Brisbane

Martin sighed. He was supposed to have been released from the hospital, but when the consultant came around he suggested that he stay until the end of the week. Martin drank some of the tea on the tray next to his bed and put the cup down and laid back on the pillow. He had mixed feelings as he remembered the conversation he had with Jesse about wanting to leave. He wasn’t sure if he meant it, he was just still trying to process, and figure out why he was attacked. The sound of footsteps brought him back to reality when he looked to his left to see Nurse Sarah

“Hi” martin said and he sat up in the bed

“Hi” Sarah said as she began to tidy Martins bed

“How are you?” Martin said

“Ok” Sarah said avoiding eye contact with Martin

“Sorry” Martin said and Sarah looked at him

“Excuse me?” Sarah said

“I’m apologizing because I’ve obviously done something to upset you” Martin said

“You haven’t done anything” Sarah said

“So why do I get the feeling that you have been avoiding…and don’t give me that excuses about being put on another ward” Martin said

“Its not excuse, we do get moved around” Sarah said

“look, maybe you wont admit it, but I have obviously done something. I want to make it up to you. I get out of here on Friday. Let me take you out on Saturday..anywhere you want” Martin said as Sarah looked at him. She had to admit that she thought he was nice, but she wasn’t sure if she could trust him.

“I don’t think so…the hospital doesn’t like us going out with the soldiers” Sarah said

“Well we can go somewhere where no one will see us..Ill even wear a disguise if you want” Martin said and Sarah giggled

“Well that’s going to be hard since you will be on crutches” Sarah said 

“Yeah, I never thought of that” Martin said disappointed

“Come on, it's just my way of saying thank you for taking such good care of me please please please” martin said

“I wont stop until you say yes please please please please” martin was interrupted

“Ok, I’ll go for a coffee with you on Saturday after my shift” Sarah said

“Good on ya” martin said and wink as Sarah smiled wondering if she was making a mistake again…

Ross residence- Summer Bay

Celia sighed as she put the sandwiches in the lunch boxes for Michael and Haydn. She didn’t know why she bothered to make any for Haydn because he always put them in the bin. I’m working late tonight, so don’t wait up for me” Michael said as he came in to the kitchen

“Ok” Celia said trying not to sound disappointed

“Here is your lunch” Celia said and handed Michael a lunch box

“Thanks see you later” Michael said and he walked away then he turned around and kissed Celia on the cheek and she forced a smile

“Hurry up Haydn if you want a lift to school” Michael said as he walked out of the house. Shortly after Haydn came out of his room and into the kitchen.

“Her is your lunch” Celia said and she held it out to Haydn. She didn’t know why she did the because she knew what he was going to do. Haydn took the lunchbox from Celia

“Thank you” Haydn said as he looked at Celia who looked at him shocked. She thought it was some kid of game and that he was going to through it in the bin anyway but he didn’t. She watched as he rushed out of the house and into his dads truck. Celia watched as Haydn put the lunch box in his school bag then she shut the door and looked up to the celing. Maybe God was finanly answering her prayers about Haydn. Celia smiled and walked out of the kitchen with another lunch box she was taking to Shaunna.

Simpson Residence- Summer Bay

Background music- Frank and Bobby’s theme

“I mean look at her, shes upset. I cant believe Frank would do that” Bobby said in a whisper to Grant in the kitchen. As she explained that Frank never came to read a story to Sophie

“Maybe something came up?” Grant said as they both looked at Sophie who was not really eating her breakfast. She was a bit sad because she didn’t see her dad yesterday

“Nothing came up. Its just Frank being Frank. Dad was right, he said that Frank would eventually get tired of playing Dad” Bobby said annoyed

“Come on, you are just jumping to conclusions” Grant said

“Don’t defend him” Bobby said annoyed

“I’m not defending him Bobby, what is this really about?” Grant said

“Its about Frank running away from his responsibilities as usual” Bobby said and walked out of the kitchen

“Sweetheart, you not hungry?” Bobby said to Sophie who shook her head no

“Alright then, Ill put a banana and some grapes in your bag in case you get hungry at break time. Go upstairs, and get your bag and jacket ok?” Bobby said and Sophie nodded and went upstairs. Bobby sighed. She knew her daughter well enough to know that she was missing her dad.

“Sam go up and get your bag, and jacket as well” Bobby said as Sam wiped his mouth with the back of his hand

“Ok” Sam said and got up and ran upstairs as Bobby picked up the bowls and took them to the kitchen as Grant drank his coffee.

“Maybe this was a wrong idea to foster Sophie with him. I should’ve known he was going to let her down” Bobby said

“Bobby you did ask Frank to stay away, so you and Greg can work things out” Grant said

“Yes, but I didn’t say he shouldn’t see Sophie at all. We agreed that he would come and read Sophie a story. He couldn't even be bothered to do that” Bobby said as she washed the bowls as Grant looked at her. He knew well enough to know that she mustve had another reason for lashing out at Frank

“Anyway I better get going…do you want me to take the kids to school?" Grant said

“Thanks, but I better take them..and Ill get the pleasure of seeing that smug look on Franks girlfriends face” Bobby said annoyed “Do you know she had the nerve to ask me what she should get him for his birthday” Bobby said in disbelief to Grant

“Did you tell her?” Grant said

“I just told her that he likes Bruce Springsteen, I don’t care what she gets him” Bobby said as Grant looked at her

“Anyway aren’t you late for work?” Bobby said and Grant looked at the time

“I better get a move on, I don’t want the boss to fire me…see you later” Grant said then he put his cup in the sink and walked out of the back door. Bobby sighed and leaned on the sink as she thought about how smug Beth looked yesterday as she heard the kids coming down the stairs. None of that mattered..she didn’t care about Frank and Beth because she had Greg and Sam in her life and she wasn’t going to do anything to jeopardize their future..

Background music ends

Edited by Summer's Bay

Great chapter

6 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Shauna's words seem to have had an effect on Haydn.Frank gets himself in Bobby's bad books...

I agree with RR1.

Martin begging Sarah to go out with him .

Update again soon :)

Chapter 527

General Hospital- Summer Bay

Alf buttoned his shirt as Dr Routledge sat at the desk, and wrote some notes. “Is everything alright Doc?” Alf said. Dr Routledge looked up at Alf “Everything appears to be fine. Your blood test results look good, and you lost two kilos since I last saw you” Dr Routledge said and smiled

“What about my ticker?” Alf said as he got off the hospital bed and sat opposite the doctor

“Going strong” Dr Routledge said

‘That’s great news doc” Alf said and exhaled. Since his heart attack, he had been trying to take better care of himself. Alf sighed

“Is there something wrong?” Dr Routledge said as he looked at Alf

“Well, doc..I don’t know how to say this but…I’ve been having some trouble in the lower department if you understand me” Alf said embarrassed in a lowered voice.

“Sorry?” Dr Routledge said confused

“Little Alf hasn’t been paying attention in the classroom” Alf said

“Oh right” Dr Routledge said “How long has this been going on for?” Dr Routledge said

“Just a couple of weeks” Alf said

“Have you been under any stress lately?” Dr Routledge said

“No, not at all” Alf said

“What about your relationship with you wife?” Dr Routledge said

“Everything is perfect..better than its ever been” Alf said and smiled

“Well lets start by doing another blood test. I just want to check your hormone levels” Dr Routledge said

“Crikey doc, am I going to have any blood left” Alf said and Dr Routledge smiled

“I mean, cant you give me a pill or something?? Alf said in a lowered voice

“I can, but I need to know what is causing you to have problems” Dr Routledge said as he filled out a blood test request form

“How long will the results take?” Alf said as Dr Routledge looked at him

“Ill put a rush request on them, so they should be ready by Friday. Ill give you a call” Dr Routledge said

“Thanks doc..the quicker I know whats going on, the quicker me and the wife can get back to normal. I wouldn’t want her leaving me for a younger bloke” Alf said and he and Dr Routledge laughed.

Bayside Diner- Summer Bay

The silence in the office was only disturned by the the muffles grunts of pleasure. Grant thrusted hard as he put one hand over Ailsa mouth. Ailsa wrapped her arms around his neck, as she bit his finger trying to mask the pleasure she was feeling. She couldn’t help it, she felt like a different person everytime she was intimidate with Grant. He fulfilled her body in ways that Alf couldn’t. As Grant thrusted, he knew what he was doing was wrong. Ailsa was a married woman. Yes he was getting fulfilled, and he knew she was being satisfied, but if he was honest with himself, anytime he was intimate there was only one woman he thought of..one woman he knew he would never see again…

Summer Bay

“Hi” Sandra turned around to see two men in a car slow down next to her

“Hi” Sandra said

“Sandra right?” Brax said

“Yeah” Sandra said confused

“I’m Br Darryl, a friend of Maurice” Brax said

“How did you know my name? Sandra said

“He told me all about you, that you were his girlfriend” Brax said and smiled as Sandra looked at the man talking to her then she remembered that she had seen him before

“Ok” Sandra said and smiled. She had never met any of Maurices froends before and was happy that he was telling people he had a girlfriend

“Do you want a lift?” Brax said

“No thanks, I’m just going to meet Maurice for lunch. You can come if you want?” Sandra said

“No thanks, we are in a bit of a hurry. We need to get to the city” Brax said

“Ok” Sandra said

“Tell Maurice we said hello” Brax said and smiled

“Ok” Sandra said and smiled then Brax and his friend drove. Sandra smiled as she watched the car drive away…

Bayside Diner- Summer Bay

“Bye bye” Marilyn said to Colleen and she walked out of the diner. She had to rush back to the resort, because she had a customer coming in shortly.

“Hi” Marilyn looked up to see Adam

“Hi” Marilyn said and she tried to rush past him

“How are you?” Adam said

“Fine” Marilyn said

“You going back to the resort?” Adam said

“Yes, I have a customer coming soon” Marilyn said

“I can walk you back with you” Adam said

“No thank you” Marilyn said

“I was thinking of coming in to get a haircut” Adam said as he played with the tail end of his hair

“I don’t think it’s a good idea” Marilyn said as Adam looked at her

“I’ve been thinking about you lately” Adam said and Marilyn looked at him. If she was honest with herself she hadn’t stopped thinking about him

“I have to go” Marilyn said and she walked away. Adam sighed as he watched her walk away wondering if he made the right decision to let her go..

Stewart Residence- Summer Bay

Shane picked the lock and opened the door. He quietly stepped into the house and closed the door. He looked at the necklace and $50 he got from the house next door and pushed them into his pocket. He looked around the kitchen of the house and opened the fridge. It was full of food and leftovers.

Shane wondered if he had time to make a sandwich, but he decided against it. He had $50, so he could buy some food. He closed the fridge and used the elbow of his sweatshirt to wipe any prints. He looked around and walked out of the kitchen to the living room then he went around the corner to the bedrooms.

He looked in all the rooms, and got a few things like a tape, some earrings and $5. He walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. He saw a desk there and assumed he would be able to find something. He opened the draws, but there was nothing there. He sighed and was just about to turn around when he noticed the photos in frames on the desks. One in particular caught the corner of his eye and he picked it up and he got a shock when he recognized one of the girls in the photo. It was the girl from the beach who gave him food the other day.

Shane sighed as guilt started to creep up on him. She helped him, and here he was trying to steal from her family. Shane put the photo down and returned to the bedrooms where he got the money and earrings from. He put them back and tidied up and closed the doors. He looked over at the photo again then he rushed out of the house and closed the back door.

Edited by Summer's Bay

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in updating, been a but busy

Chapter 528

Beach- Summer Bay 

“Hey” Emma turned around to see Officer Parish's brother by the entrance to the cave. She got up from the sand and wiped the back of her school dress and walked over to where he was

“You didn’t tell anyone that you saw me?” Shane said

“I’m not a dobber” Emma said annoyed

“Good” Shane said as he looked around

“Got any food?” Shane said and Emma sighed. She opened her bag and gave him her sandwich

“Thanks” Shane said and he snatched the sandwich, ripped open the back and stuffed the bread into his mouth as Emma looked at him

“Got anything to drink?” Shane said with food in his mouth. Emma opened her bag and took out a can of coke. Shane opened it and drank the coke as Emma watched him. Within a few minutes he had eaten and drunk everything that Emma had given him

“Sorry I ate your lunch” Shane said

“That’s alright, I’m not really hungry” Emma said

“So whats the schools like around here?” Shane said

“Alright I suppose” Emma said as Shane looked walked over to the entrance of the cave and looked at the beach

“Must be good to come to the beach everyday but” Shane said

“I suppose…where is your home?” Emma said

“Brisbane” Shane said

“Why don’t you go home?” Emma said

“Because I don’t want to” Shane said annoyed. He was never going back home. He knew if he did he would end up in jail

“So why don’t you just tell your brother you are here?” Emma said confused

“look its none of your business” Shane said the he began to walk away. He stopped then he turned around and looked at Emma , “thanks for the lunch” Shane said and he walked away leaving Emma feeling confused.

Caravan Park Summer Bay

“Hey Carly” Carly jumped as Lance tapped her on the shoulder

“Don’t do that” Carly said annoyed and she removed the last item of clothing off the washing line, and walked into the house

“Hi Lance” Finlay said 

“G’day” Lance said and leaned forward and kissed Finlay

“Do you mind” Carly said annoyed

“What? Lance said confused

Carly looked at Lance and Finlay with an angry look on her face then she walked away

“Whats up with her?” Lance said

“I dunno, shes been acting like that for ages” Finlay said

“And if you want to keep working here you will watch what you say” Finlay jumped and she turned around to see Carly standing by the door with an angry look on her face

Background music – Carly’s theme

“Sorry” Finlay said feeling embarrassed as she looked at Carly. Carly walked up the stairs and stepped into Frank and Steve’s room and closed the door. She put the washing basket on Steves bed and she sat on Franks bed, and sighed. She knew that it was wrong to get annoyed at Finlay it wasn’t her fault because she was right. If she was honest, she had been mean and rude to the people around her but she couldn’t help it. Carly laid back on the bed and looked at the ceiling. She remembered when they moved to Summer Bay, and things not working out for her until she met Ben. She remembered feeling so grown up and happy that she finally had someone for herself.

Now she didn’t feel that way. She felt so broken. She didn’t even recognize herself when she looked in the mirror. She felt so trapped, and she wished she could tell someone. She knew that she had caused so much trouble for her family, so maybe they wouldn’t believe her, and this was her punishment.

As a tear ran down Carly’s eye and into her ear,  she closed her eyes and put her hand on her stomach wishing that things would go back to how they were…

Background music ends

King Residence- The City

Pippa quietly closed the bedroom door as Christopher took a nap. She walked past the bedroom door to see her mum reading to her dad who was laying comfortably in the bed. Pippa walked into the kitchen and put some water into the kettle. She called the house earlier, but there was no response and she made a note to try again as she looked at her watch. As she prepared to make a cup of tea, she heard her brother Danny wheeling his chair into the kitchen

“I just put the kettle on, fancy a cup?” Pippa said

“I thought you were not going to ask” Danny said and smiled as Pippa took another cup from the cupboard and prepared the contents for the water that was boiling in the kettle

“Its been good having you home, feels like old times” Danny said

“I miss the kids, but its been good to get away from Summer Bay after all that studying”  Pippa said as she poured the water into the cups

“Congratulations on going back to nursing” Danny said as pippa put a cup of tea in front of him

“Don’t congratulate me yet, I still have to open my results” Pippa said as she poured hot water into her cup

“When do they arrive?” Danny said

“They are at the house. Steve said the envelope came yesterday” Pippa said as she sat down at the table opposite Danny

“You know I’m really proud of you Pip, I’m sure it cant be easy raising all those kids by yourself with Tom gone, and going back to study” Danny said and Pippa sighed

Background music- Fletcher family theme

“It has been hard” Pippa said as she thought about the time when financially she was so low and began taking money from the diner then she had to pawn her wedding rings. She remembered when she got the news that Frank was hurt and she couldn’t go to him. That hurt more than anything. She then smiled when she remembered what Bobby did for her

“But I have a wonderful family, so it has all been worth it” Pippa said

“And now Alex is back in your life” Danny said as Pippa tried to stop herself from blushing. She remembered when Danny introduced Alex to the family as his new best friend and how in love Pippa was with him before he even noticed her

“It was quite the surprise when he turned up at the house looking for Bobby” Pippa said as Danny drank his tea.

“I'm sure it was..but I always knew that somehow you two would find your way back together again” Danny said as he looked at Pippa

“How did you know?” Pippa said curiously

“Because I know that he never stopped loving you” Danny said and Pippa blushed and smiled

Vicarage- Newcastle

“Thank you, good day” Reverend Jones said and he put the phone down. He looked at his watch, he had another meeting to go to then he was going to the King residence. Phillipa’s father was released from the hospital, and he wanted to go and wish him well.  Reverend Jones smiled to himself. It felt like old times being around the King family, and reconnecting with his childhood friend, and being reunited with a woman he loved so much. Reverend Jones looked up as he heard a knock on the door

“Come in “ Reverend Jones said as the door opened

“Hello Reverend Jones, just wanted to let you know that I am finished for the day” Les Morgan said

“Thank you Les” Reverend Jones said and smiled as he walked towards the door.

“Oh by the way, I prepared a bunch of flowers for your lady friend Miss Phillippa” Les said as he handed Reverend Jones the bunch of flowers. They were beautiful

“Thank you. I think these will be perfect to cheer her up, as her father was just in the hospital” Reverend Jones said

“Oh I am sorry to hear that” Les said

“Well the good news is he is home, and on the mend” Reverend Jones said and smiled.

“That is wonderful news” Les said as he and Reverend Jones walked outside. Les sighed. He liked to see Miss Phillippa, and Miss Roberta. He didn’t know them, but they were always so nice to him, even though at times he didn’t deseve it after the way he treated his own family

“My son..Frank, I wrote him a letter ” Les said as Reverend Jones opened his eyes and turned to look at him

“I didn’t know that you had been in touch with him” Reverend Jones said

“I haven’t, but the counselor at the prison said I should write him a letter. I haven’t sent it because I don’t know where he is” Les said

“If you knew where he was would you want to send it?” Reverend Jones said

“I don’t know. I don’t want my son to see me like this. I want him to be proud of me when he sees me. I made a mess of his life, he probably hates me” Les said as he began to get emotional

“I’m sure he doesn’t hate you” Reverend Jones said

“He does, If I was him, I would hate me. Look at what I did to him and his mother. Look at where I am now” Les said

“You have made a lot of progress with your life Les, you should be proud of yourself” Reverend Jones

“I don’t know if I can be, knowing that my son hates me” Les said as Reverend Jones looked at him

“Anyway, it doesn’t matter, I don’t know where he is, and maybe that is for the best. I’ll see you next week” Les said as he walked towards the van while Reverend Jones walked away with a dilemma in his mind.

Background music ends

Caravan park- Summer Bay

Frank yawned as he walked up the stairs. Aside from being physically tired, he was also emotionally tired. Every day at work he had to hide how he felt because Greg was around, and when he saw Beth he felt so guilty and had to pretend around her. Frank sighed as he walked into the room and got a surprise to see Carly asleep on his bed. Frank smiled. He remembered when he would go out, and come home to find Carly and Lynn in his room. Frank looked at the time, it was after 4pm. He sat on the edge on the bed and gently shook Carly.

Carly opened her eyes then she rubbed her left eye

“Frank…sorry I fell asleep” Carly said

“Its alright, seeing you asleep on my bed reminded me of when we used to live in the city” Frank said and Carly smiled. She remembered when Frank would go out and to annoy him, her and lynn would fall asleep on his bed. Carly looked at her watch and sighed she had to go home and make dinner for Ben before she got ready to go to the diner.

“Are you alright?” Frank said. Carly looked up at him and forced a smile

“Yeah, just been really busy” Carly said

“You don’t have to come here everyday, we can take care of ourselves” Frank said and smiled

“Yeah I know, but I want to” Carly said

“Did Pippa call today?” Frank said

“No not yet” Carly said

“Well her dad should be coming out of hospital today” Frank said

“That’s good news” Carly said as she sat up in the bed next to Frank.

Background music- Frank and Bobby’s theme

“Yeah, I cant wait to have her home” Frank said and smiled

“If you are going to Bobby’s can you give me a lift home?” Carly said

“I’m not going to Bobby’s” Frank said disappointed

“Why not?” Carly said and Frank sighed

“Well I am, but Bobby said I can only go over there to read Sophie a story before bed” Franks said

“Why?” Carly said confused

“Greg has a problem with me being around. I bet he wishes I would leave, so him and bobby can play happy family again” Frank said annoyed

“But you’re not..are you?” Carly said immediately as she stared at Frank and her heart began to beat fast. She knew if Frank left Ben would go back to hurting her again

“No, I cant leave..not now” Frank said and Carly breathed a sigh of relief

“I’m so glad you came home Frank” Carly said and she put her arms around her brother. Frank sighed. Even though things were not perfect, he had his daughter and that was the one thing that made him happy to be home

“Thanks…me too” Frank said and he kissed the top of Carly’s head and sighed

Harris residence- Kiama

“Do your homework love, dinner will be ready soon” Fiona said 

“Ok mummy” Scott said as Fiona smiled and she walked out of his room

Knock on the door

Fiona walked towards the front door and got a pleasant surprise when she opened the door

“I wasn’t expecting to see you” Fiona said as Greg smiled

“Michael sent me to get some parts not too far from here and I thought I would come by and say hello” Greg said as he walked into the kitchen behind Fiona

“Well hello” Fiona said as she leaned forward and kissed Greg

“Hello” Greg said and smiled

“I was just about to start dinner” Fiona said

“Sounds great” Greg said and he pulled Fiona to him and she put her arms around him and they kissed..

Caravan park- Summer Bay

“I put the towels in the laundry basket” Finlay said as Frank and Steve walked into the house.

“Thanks” Frank said. The outside showers were blocked and flooded. It took quite a while to get the water to stop. Times like this he was grateful that Tom taught him about plumbing. Eventually he got the water to stop flooding, and there didn’t appear to be any damage. Frank looked at his watch. He didn’t realize it was so late, and this was the second day that he didn’t get to see his daughter.

Frank sighed as he washed his hands. He knew it was too late to go over there. Things were already rocky with Bobby, and he didn’t want to make things worse. He had to make it up to his daughter tomorrow, because he didn't want to let her down just like his parents let him down.

Simpson Residence- Summer Bay

Bobby sighed as she laid on her bed. She was so angry at Frank. This was the second night in a row that he couldn’t be bothered to come and read a story to Sophie. She could see how hurt Sophie was, that it made her regret fostering with him. Tomorrow morning she was going to call Mrs Malloy and have his name removed as a foster parent. That is what she was going to do, because he let Sophie down just like her dad said he would.

Bobby turned onto her side. Greg didn’t turn up either, and Bobby knew It was because he was still upset with her. Things were going to be better, because she was going to tell him that he can be Sophies foster father and they can be the family they talked about. Bobby smiled to herself. That was the plan because she didn’t want anything to jeopardize her future with Greg and Sam.

Background music ends

Edited by Summer's Bay

Great chapter 

1 hour ago, Sunny Girl said:

Bobby can't remove Frank as Sophie's foster parent - It's not her place to do so. 

I agree 

Carly being rude to Finlay.

Greg what are you doing?!

Update again soon :)