She Has To Pull Through

InfantryAlex

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Kristen said:

Welcome back @InfantryAlex

oh Brad has to stay at the caravan park and it was going so well for Sally and Flynn having a nice romantic evening.

Brad just needs to leave.

Update again soon :)

Yep!

He is very keen on not letting Sally & Flynn enjoy just a simple night away with each other... 

But it can only get... better right? Or should I mean worse? :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2021 at 23:14, Zig said:

Oh my gosh

Sally and Flynn are so cute together.

I hated Brad in the show and I do in this too.

Thank you! Brad is such ugh, but, he's out to try his damnedest to have Sally. 

Update coming in the next few days.

I just miss Sally & Flynn, I miss that era so much. 

On 27/11/2021 at 16:57, InfantryAlex said:

Thank you! Brad is such ugh, but, he's out to try his damnedest to have Sally. 

Update coming in the next few days.

I just miss Sally & Flynn, I miss that era so much. 

I miss Sally and Flynn and that era so much too

• 2 weeks later...

Okay sorry, work has me really tired and I had plans to write this when my days off but I had no motivation. And needed to do other things, but I'm back now.

Chapter Ten: A little shove won't hurt.

It was early morning for Flynn and Sally, both up and beginning their day; their night wasn't ruined and they managed to succeed in getting some of what they had started, and went on for some of the night. Both content that Flynn had a day off, but Sally had to go to work. But she wished she could have stayed home with Flynn, anything beat seeing Brad these days. She was finally understanding why Flynn didn't like him and she didn't know what to do really, she had to work with the man. 

"I wish I could stay home, lay in your arms and spend the day with Pippa." She whispered, hugging her husband from behind at his desk. Flynn hummed in response and turned around and hugged her, intending to hold her until that very moment she would have to leave to not be late. 

"You'll be home before you know it, maybe we could meet for lunch?" He wondered, "The Diner as normal? Or we could get some greasy food at Noah's?" 

"Or some fish and chips along the pier?" murmured Sally. Touching his face, smiling, looking at the clock she moved to grab her bag to get ready to head out the door.

"Sounds absolutely perfect, Sal." He said and looked at her, "See you at lunch." 

Sally left and drove to school, parking up and looking at her phone as she made her way in to the school and her classroom, beginning her day. Sally worked and taught the students everything that she had planned for their day, keeping to herself during the small breaks. 

Thankfully she hadn't seen Brad, now she was so excited to be leaving to go meet Flynn for their lunch date, she wasn't paying attention to notice the dark hooded figure walking up and swiping her leg as she fell down the stairs. The male disappearing before she could look up, as her ankle rolled she couldn't well stand up, but it sent the fear up Sally's spine; the darkness of the hooded figure running away had her thinking it would be Zoe, but she was damn sure that she was dead. She had to be, she had too.

Before she knew it as she was trying to stand, Brad came running. "Sal? Sal, what's going on what happened?" Wearing jeans and a shirt, a light shirt, it wasn't him. Sally looked at him. 

"I was leaving to meet my husband, and someone tripped me up. I've rolled my ankle, or broken it. I may need to go to the hospital." She mentioned. "I can phone my husband, he can look me over, he's a doctor." 

"I think it's best I take you to the hospital, instead of waiting for him to come here then take you through, here, put your arm around me." He said leaning down enough to support her weight and her height. 

Sally did so, "Can you phone Flynn?" 

"Soon," lied Brad. "Let's get you to the hospital first, you may have hit your head too." 

Sally nodded and looked around worried, if Zoe was back Flynn was in danger. So was their daughter, their marriage and she was worried for her life and her husbands. She couldn't lose him.

Flynn was waiting at the meet up point, it was past the time she was supposed to be meeting him, maybe she got busy? He wasn't overly mad. Just disappointed, but he knew how work was, it could always change things. 

It was a half hour later when he made it inside their home when his phone rang, "Jackie, hi." 

"Hey Doctor Saunders, I thought Brad would have phoned you. Sally was brought in, she had a tumble down the stairs at school and a suspected broken ankle and some confusion, but she's asking why you're not here yet. Brad said he'd phoned you, but he may have got your number wrong."

"I'm on my way, tell her I won't be long." He said already walking back out the door in a hurry. 

Arriving at the hospital, "Room four, she's waiting for you. Brad is with her." Julie smiled.

"Of course he is," muttered Flynn and went to the door opening it, "Sally?" He asked. Her eyes shot up and relief flooded through her, her hand out for him, Brad unwillingly moved out of the way. 

Flynn moved to take the seat, "Thanks for looking after her, next time phone me. She's my wife. You can go now." He spoke to Brad, authoritatively. His hand in Sally's kissing her knuckles.

Brad left, and Sally looked at him and her eyes welled up, "Oh Flynn, I was so worried." 

"Why, sweetheart?" asked Flynn.

"Because a hooded figure tripped me up, she's back Flynn. She's back." Cried Sally.

Flynn's eyes raised in concern....

Next Time:
Do they start to realise it's Brad messing with them? 

Or do they believe it's Zoe back from the dead? 

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

it was Brad that tripped up Sally.

Zoe is not back from the dead 

Will they figure it out though?

Update again soon :)

Or will they... ?

Thank you, I finally have an idea. I was struggling because I'd be away from it for so long I initially forgot where I was taking the story. But I got an idea now, and I think it'll be good. :D 

Just love Sally & Flynn so much. Wish there were more clips of them around too. I feel like I've watched all I can find xD

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for the delay, but heres a new chapter. I have another chapter in the works, and will update it in a few days after this one. I've been more active on my laptop now so I'm remembering this :)

Chapter Eleven: Stalker, Roses and Promises.

Knowing that this could be Zoe, had Flynn in planning mode. What could he do to keep her safe? He could take time away from work, make Sally take time away from work and keep them both at home, with little Pippa and the kids? But what life would that be, and wouldn’t Zoe be winning at that?

He looked to Sally, “No matter what, I’ll keep you safe, if it is her, if she’s back she’s not going to hurt you again.” His hands stroking through her hair, sitting with her on her bed. He looked out the door, what does this mean for the Bay if she’s back? But what would it mean for Sal?

“She has to be dead, Flynn. She must of died in Jack and Martha’s wedding explosion - surely.” whispered Sally, convinced about that. “It has to be my mind playing tricks, but I’m not crazy, baby it was a hooded figure.”

Flynn leaned in and kissed her deeply, “Shhh, hon. I believe you, and whoever it is, we will find out.”

Brad was angry that she didn’t feel even more remotely safe around him, and didn’t even budge to stop her husband from demanding he left the room. Flynn didn’t even thank him for bringing her in; this surely was harder than he thought it’d be.

Returning to work, he went to his office to start looking into the past of Sally’s record at school to see what he could do to dredge up tension between the couple and swoop in on Sally, to be the one to pick her up again.

Meanwhile, Rachel came in to see Sally, “Hey Sally, how are we feeling?”

Sally looked over at Rachel, looking away from Flynn who was sitting holding her hand on the other side of the bed, just thankful she’s okay. “My ankle is really sore, but other than that okay.”

“We can arrange some stronger painkillers for you to take home, when we’re ready to discharge you. How is the head feeling?” she also asked.

Sally looked at her, “I feel a little foggy, but I feel okay.”

Rachel nodded, “We will keep you for a little longer for observation, I am sure Dr Saunders will raise alarm if need be, but just give us another hour or two.”

Flynn nodded, “Of course.”

After a few hours passed, finally Sally could leave. Flynn walked her into their home, there was no point returning to work now to get her car it was now late, and all Sally wanted to do was be with her family.

Ric and Cassie had made up the couch for her to rest on, and had made dinner for the both of them. “Ric has just set Pippa down after bathing her and giving her, her dinner. She should be right for the night.”

Flynn was amazed how well they had picked up on when to help out around the house, and how well they had taken to adoring on their little girl. “Thank you, that is appreciated.”

Sally nodded in agreement, getting settled on the couch.

“Also, Mr Armstrong left these here for you, Sal, for best wishes for you to get better.” spoke Cassie, a big bunch of red roses, lay in the middle of their dining room table in a vase.

Flynn had to take a deep sigh. “That’s lovely of him.” through gritted teeth. He had truly had enough of the male. Absolutely. What would it give for this man to leave them alone? Did they have to make it absolutely known that Sally wasn’t interested? He damn well though Sally had made that clear enough, what was with this man? Why can’t he give up?

Sally stared at them, and was more bugged by the choice of flowers. Roses are an expensive sort, and something she’d expect a lover to buy not a concerned colleague. She could hear Flynn’s annoyance, and she felt her heart ache for Flynn, as she knew Brad was overstepping again and she didn’t know why or how to stop it, “Baby, I love you.”

Flynn leaned in and kissed her, he knew. But he still didn’t like Brad stepping in on his wife.

“I will handle this, sweetheart,” promised Sally.

Archived