Torian Love Story

torian

Chapter 11

Bella looked at the doctor "I don't know who you are but it isn't a good time" Jasmine moves forward near Bella " No it ok, lets go for a walk" Christian nods and as Jasmine moves closer to the door Colby speaks "You shouldn't be alone" Jasmine looks at Colby then Robbo " Guys I will be fine Doctor Green will be with me" With that Jasmine walks out and Christian follows suit leaving the rest of the group worried.

Jasmine and Christian walk to the pier before sitting down. "First i hear your taking time of work and so is Tori this is after she comes over stressing out and then all the staff at the hospital are stressed and Irene and Mac were at the diner stressed as well and when I asked what was up they said I should talk to you" Jasmine can see the doctor worried and truthfully she needs a friend who wasn't there so decides on telling him "About a year ago I was caught up in a holdup at the hospital so were many of the others including Mac and Bella as well as Tori brother well one of then" Christian is shocked to hear this and surprised Tori got another brother "Tori she have another brother" Jasmine nods "His name was Mason he was killed in the holdup trying to save Bella's life and get us out. He died a hero" Jasmine cried as Christian pulled her close and hugged her "And now the people who did it are out of jail that why everyone on edge" Christian couldn't believe all of this no wonder Tori looked so upset after all the people that killed her brother were now free. Jasmine cries into Christian arms "If you need a friend or anything I'm here"

Robbo is back in the flat with Tori and the others when Jasmine arrives back alone which they are thankful for. Robbo cuts to the chase "You told him didn't you" Jasmine nods "Just about the people that killed Mason in  the holdup got out of the jail" Tori was angry and hurt after all it wasn't Jasmine story to tell "He was my brother and Justin you had no right to" With that Tori left the flat and headed towards the pier.

Tori could see Christian still there "Christian" At the sound of Tori voice Christian stood up and walked towards her pulling her into his arms. Tori felt at ease and she didn't know why that just started crying. She was glad Christian didn't say anything and just held her. Christian was glad to have Tori in his arms and even those she was crying he was glad to be by her side.

Shortly after Tori pulled away "I'm sorry" Christian shakes his head "Don't be I get why your such a mess. I'm sorry about your brother" Tori gives a sad smile "Thank you" Christian looked at Tori " Look if you need anything I know you have people but I'm here if you need someone to talk to or distract you" Tori showed Christian a small smile "Thanks who knows I might take you up on it sometime" Tori walked away and couldn't believe even those the bad timing he might get a chance to get to know Tori

Chapter 12

It was the next morning when both Tori and Colby had decided to take a walk around the bay both needing a break from been locked up inside and Tori knew she was safe as long as Colby was there.

The pair were talking about anything and everything when Mackenzie coming running towards then with worry written all over her face "I saw Jay" This made both Tori and Colby face go pale "Colby what do we do?" Colby knew they needed a plan but first needed to go back to the flat "Mac call Alf get him to get his house ready and text the others tell then to meet of us there anyone who was involved needs to be there" Mackenzie nods doing what the cop told him as Colby grabs his keys hugging a very worried Tori.

Christian had decided to go for breakfast when he saw Tori with Mackenzie and the cop looking stressed out. He then saw Tori in the cops arms so decided to walk over. Mackenzie was the one who spotted him after hanging up the phone from Alf "Christian hi" Christian smiles at Mackenzie "Hey is everything ok?" Mackenzie looks at Colby and Tori who nods at her "The people who killed Mason one of then are here" Christian is shocked and it hurts him seeing Tori this way "What oh my goodness Tori, I'm so sorry" Tori lets go of Colby and looks at Christian "It isn't your fault" Colby looks at Mackenzie and Tori "We need to go now before" Tori smiles at Christian and Mackenzie follows Colby as Tori stops "You better come with us in case he saw you with us" Christian nods as he walks next to Tori and Mackenzie. Colby speaks up "I'm Colby Thorne" Christian smiles "Christian Green" The pair smile as they head towards the car where Colby drives with Mackenzie in  the front and Christian and Tori in the back.

As Colby drives Christian looks at Tori and can see she is stressing out he reaches over and grabs her hand and holds it rubs his thumb on her hand in the hopes that it might help. Tori grabs his back feeling a bit safer which was weird as she doesn't usually feel that with guys unless it Robbo, Colby or her brothers. As Colby drove the pair didn't let go hands and for Christian this felt like a moment and he couldn't help that smile at the thought even with everything that happening. He also knew that he needed to protect Tori at all costs

• 1 month later...

Lost inspiration for this story so just do a quick finish so you all get to see how this ends.

Chapter 13

It was now three months since everything went down.

Tori and Robbo were still as close as ever the pair spending most of their days together in fact they were spending more time together now then they ever had before. The pair would always be hanging out together whether it was alone or with their daughter and Jasmine.

Tori and Christian had recently gotten together. It had taken allot of time for Christian to convince Tori to give him a chance and she recently agreed to do this. However Christian hadn't convinced Robbo that he was good for Tori yet and that was a work in progress but luckily for Christian he had Jasmine help to do this.

Christian and Jasmine had grown closer the pair are really good friends and they call themselves the outsiders due to Tori and Robbo mini family

Thankfully for Tori and Robbo the guys were now in lockup for life this had finally happened after a long court case but at least they had somewhat of a normal life now

The end

Comments

Archived