The early years had the most memorable villains

adam436

By 1997 it had calmed down quite a bit though and was more normal storytelling.

Yes, 1988 and 1995 was when Fisher was certainly a villain. He grassed Curtis up in 1995 as well, and this lead to a brawl between him and Alf, but Alf in true Alf style did settle the matter with his fists. I would love to have seen a soap crossover with Alf Stewart in a fight with Phil Mitchell.

2 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

By 1997 it had calmed down quite a bit though and was more normal storytelling.

Yes, 1988 and 1995 was when Fisher was certainly a villain. He grassed Curtis up in 1995 as well, and this lead to a brawl between him and Alf, but Alf in true Alf style did settle the matter with his fists. I would love to have seen a soap crossover with Alf Stewart in a fight with Phil Mitchell.

It was hard not to feel sad for him when his house burnt down in the bush fire though. I think in the end because Fisher had had such a sad life with a lot of tragedy and loss, the bitterness came out in how he treated the world around him at times. Unfortunately the poor students and teachers at Summer bay high suffered the most when that happened

Archived