I really not liking these two together -  I simply do not think they suit each other. And finding myself hoping Justin will break up and find someone more fun !  I really liked Justin when he was with Izzy and Willow .🙄  

I remember him with Scarlett Snow but for the life of me I cant rerember how she was connected to Summer Bay or how it went wrong !?

They're actually growing on me a lot (I think since they're closer in age for a change, where as a lot of his previous love interests seemed younger), but loved him with Scarlett too. From what I remember, she ended up in the Bay sort of by accident I think as was trying to 'take a break'/run away from her husband? and then she ended up involved in the whole Brody's drug addiction thing. I think they considered making her a regular (or at least keeping her a bit longer) but then didn't in the end.

8 hours ago, Lunar said:

They're actually growing on me a lot (I think since they're closer in age for a change, where as a lot of his previous love interests seemed younger), but loved him with Scarlett too. From what I remember, she ended up in the Bay sort of by accident I think as was trying to 'take a break'/run away from her husband? and then she ended up involved in the whole Brody's drug addiction thing. I think they considered making her a regular (or at least keeping her a bit longer) but then didn't in the end.

Actually she did become a regular but they ended up writing her out a few months after.

• Like 1

I can't stand both.   Dull, overrated characters and I find them draining/tiring to watch, but both have the advantage of being Producers and in the older clique, so they will get a big chunk of the screentime.   

Leah maybe iconic, but she's not interesting anymore and is a tired character, she's exhausting to watch and Justin is a total bore, drip with no personality .