Rock Pool

Lissy Morgon

Hiya new to the forums - I have a question that has been bugging me for a while .  I coudnt decide which section to post . 

Why doesnt H&A film at the Rock Pool anymore ?  It was once my fave location for scenes ..... Its where Dr Nate used to swim and I think Charlotte King met her death nearby .  

Anyone know ? 

Lack of imagination and effort on behalf of the production team. Everything is just filmed in the same part of palm beach now (the part directly under the surf club) and the area around the Pier Diner on the other side of the penninsula. You don't even see the other interesting little beaches anymore like Fisherman's beach (once a huge part of the show), Snapperman beach, Whale beach, Avalon Beach, the rock pool, all the places that used to be pasted together to feel like Summer Bay. Of course the current producers don't have a clue what that means. I don't think they even get the difference between Summer Bay and Palm Beach as towns, I think it's just the same thing to them. Quite shameful really how lazy it's all become.

On 16/11/2020 at 09:48, Sally Keating said:

Lack of imagination and effort on behalf of the production team. Everything is just filmed in the same part of palm beach now (the part directly under the surf club) and the area around the Pier Diner on the other side of the penninsula. You don't even see the other interesting little beaches anymore like Fisherman's beach (once a huge part of the show), Snapperman beach, Whale beach, Avalon Beach, the rock pool, all the places that used to be pasted together to feel like Summer Bay. Of course the current producers don't have a clue what that means. I don't think they even get the difference between Summer Bay and Palm Beach as towns, I think it's just the same thing to them. Quite shameful really how lazy it's all become.

Yeah it's disappointing. Summer Bay feels even smaller. I wish we got to see a lot not scenery. Though if filming is restricted on Palm Beach then it's very unlikely we'll see filming in those other locations as well. 

Archived