Most Popular Character 2020

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great to see this back! Thanks to everyone who has helped put this together.

Yes guest characters are always allowed - there'd be some unhappy people if we excluded the likes of Angie Russell, Paris Burnett, Jazz Curtis etc. 🙂 He debuted before 7414 so yes he is, if you

I always like to analyse the number of points achieved, they reveal more details about the rankings. For example, there was barely anything between Alf, Irene, Dean and Fisher in 3rd, 4th, 5th an

So it begins!! And keeping with tradition, my vote for Ben Murray, one of the few competent cops around recently (at least compared to all the other ones), made it. 

I'm honestly surprised to see Andy, Kat and Josh actually made it on the list, and frankly, I wouldn't have minded not seeing them. 

I'm surprised to see Zac, Angel and Lynn to have gotten so low on the list, I expected to see them higher up on the list (or hoped in the case of Zac).  

As for the current cast who didn't make it: I think the main stays are all safe. Dean, Ziggy, Nikau, Christian, Ryder and Jasmine are all very popular so they'll appear on the list. Willow, Justin, Tori, Bella and Colby still have some fans so they'll most likely make an appearance. That leads Martha, Ari, Tane and Mackenzie. If any of the current cast who didn't make it, it would probably be one of them.  

• Like 1

GREAT to see Maddy, Sasha, Robert Robertson and Natalie on the list ......

i wish Mads and Sasha were higher, but i canl't talk cos i didn't vote for them ..... if it were a top 10 [rather then 7], Sasha would probably be on my [top 10] list.

Edited by JosieTash

Firstly, I berking love this poll when it happens so so much and to all involved thank you. Seriously. :)

Secondly,well because it wouldn’t be the same for me if I didn’t.. my Freya... you’ll always get that one point as long as I’m able to vote for you :P ^_^

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JackWilkins said:

Secondly,well because it wouldn’t be the same for me if I didn’t.. my Freya... you’ll always get that one point as long as I’m able to vote for you :P ^_^

It's funny because my Freya has become Axel haha, except I gave him 2 points this year. There's always that one complex guest character that one likes, that's both of ours (of course I can't get around everything Axel did but he was just a funny guy)