Quick Questions

Si-Co

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think we've seen Martha working at the bar since shortly after she started her chemo.Seriously though, the farm's bound to take up all the time and she's probably ploughing all her energy into that. She's even employing Claudia there so she obviously views it as a business.

That farm doesn't look too viable a business to me, hardly anything seems to be grown there and has anyone seen any livestock on it?

They have only just began planting and as Martha said to Geoff awhile back she she isn't having any livestock on it.

That farm doesn't look too viable a business to me, hardly anything seems to be grown there and has anyone seen any livestock on it?

They have only just began planting and as Martha said to Geoff awhile back she she isn't having any livestock on it.

Cumon, She hasnt had the farm for that long. Things take time to grow. She turned it into a fruit farm did she not? I reckon she will have a good little business going once things start to grow.

Edited by Danni02