Quick Questions

Si-Co

The '3 episode rule' never really works though. The past two weeks Tony and Rachel have only been in 2 episodes, and a few months ago Rachel appeared in 4.

So i do wonder if this is still the rule....certain charatcers get over used and others hardly get anything and we get pointless scenes with them.

Occasionally, yeah, they get four, but ready to upload at some point, I've got every screen count for 2007 and outwith Alf I could count those who had 4 episodes in the one week on my hand. Ric and Matilda briefly appear in 5 episodes one week.

It's not the point in general that seems to annoy people, because they are employees after all, and it's not 72 episodes like Sophie we are looking for (or even the 240-odd episodes by Coleen Powell in Prisoner), because they have rights too, but I don't know, when I'm working, some weeks I do overtime etc, other weeks I don't get as many hours etc and to me, that is sort of how I think a TV programme should be made.

You get particularly heavy weeks when your characters is the focus, you get a few scenes when you character gets a rest. I sound like a broken record, because it's something that particularly annoys me.

The '3 episode rule' never really works though. The past two weeks Tony and Rachel have only been in 2 episodes, and a few months ago Rachel appeared in 4.

So i do wonder if this is still the rule....certain charatcers get over used and others hardly get anything and we get pointless scenes with them.

Occasionally, yeah, they get four, but ready to upload at some point, I've got every screen count for 2007 and outwith Alf I could count those who had 4 episodes in the one week on my hand. Ric and Matilda briefly appear in 5 episodes one week.

It's not the point in general that seems to annoy people, because they are employees after all, and it's not 72 episodes like Sophie we are looking for (or even the 240-odd episodes by Coleen Powell in Prisoner), because they have rights too, but I don't know, when I'm working, some weeks I do overtime etc, other weeks I don't get as many hours etc and to me, that is sort of how I think a TV programme should be made.

You get particularly heavy weeks when your characters is the focus, you get a few scenes when you character gets a rest. I sound like a broken record, because it's something that particularly annoys me.

Yeah, it's really not working.Every single character, as a rule, is in 2 or 3 episodes a week.If it's meant to ensure an equal share it's not working because it just means characters get shoehorned into episodes that don't require them because they need their two.While characters with a big storyline disappear for half a week or aren't in episodes that require them because they've used up their three.

I think the rule here in the UK is actors are contracted for the year with a minimum number of episodes and, in theory, they could appear in every episode if they were needed.They should probably adopt a system like that because purely in storytelling terms the system is more of a hindrance than anything.

http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index....t&p=1226004

Somebody did this on the Neighboursfans website, 240 episodes per season for Neighbours makes 144 episodes the average of 3 a week. All the top ten achieve this and whilst some are just doing it by a few episodes, quite a number actually average 3 and half episodes a week and it was a show that when it underwent changes recently, it got rid of such a strict enforcement of the 3 episodes rule.

Sorry folks but I have another stupid question :lol: Does anyone know if someone have uploaded the 2009 season 22 episodes to their own website so that we can download directly without going through Rapishare or Megaupload?

Over here in South Africa we actually pay our ISP 50 cents for every megabyte we download or surf! The download speed is at best around 160kb/sec and it takes about 2 hours to get just 10 episodes at a time. I still have to get 53 more episodes to get to Fridays current episodes :o

This will bankcrupt me if I'm not very careful seeing as I'm a hopless H&A fan! I appreciate any advice or help on how the get episodes faster for less money...

AJ

Edited by AJ Burger

I'm pretty sure we did. I can remember Cassie having a bit of a wobble and Martha going up to reassure her.

In the episode where JM had their first wedding, did the ep actually show Martha and her bridesmaids getting ready and vice versa for Jack and the guys? Thanks :)

Yes, they did. It was shown in ep 4210. :)

Thanks RR and Barbara :)

In Friday's episode Trey and his dad were interviewed, then Miles, then Kirsty. Miles and Kirsty were then seen sitting outside the classroom and Trey, his dad, Martin and the inspector came out. Does this mean Trey and his dad were interviewed again or was it a continuity error? :unsure:

I think their mum was walking with Lucas, who was in baby carriage, and motorbike passed by. The man in the motorbike grab her bag or something and she fell on the road and hit her head. She was still alive when the ambulance arrived and she was alive in the car, but the doctors couldn't save her... Her ear was bleeding like Jack's ear when the Holdens arrived and Jack was frightened by rubber spider what Martha put in his bed. I remember it that way :)