Quick Questions

Si-Co

^ You can buy the DVD from HMV or Amazon. Maybe you can even find it on Ebay.

I don't really know how much it will cost you though. You live in South Africa so you'll have to pay shipping costs. Have a look for yourself and see which website has the lowest shipping costs. Also don't forget to check if your DVD player can play Region 2 DVDs. :)

Thanks Barbara I will go check and see if I can find the DVD for a decent price :D

I downloaded the Pilot episode from diwana a while ago. I can upload it for you if you like! :)

Kristina I would love you forever if you could upload the pilot episode for me :lol: I can't wait to see it! Thanks

Edited by AJ Burger

^Its so stupid. Especially with like weddings, funerals, ect. They only have a few characters present because the others cant break the ''3 episode rule.'' The last thing I remeber an episode with the hole cast present is the 2006 finale. Im probably wrong though. The last wedding I remember is Jack and Martha's but then again I'm probably wrong again!

^Its so stupid. Especially with like weddings, funerals, ect. They only have a few characters present because the others cant break the ''3 episode rule.'' The last thing I remeber an episode with the hole cast present is the 2006 finale. Im probably wrong though. The last wedding I remember is Jack and Martha's but then again I'm probably wrong again!

Does seem a bit silly, just as you are getting into a juicy storyline e.g. Belle and her withdrawal story it switches to another storyline and we (the audience are left dangling). Does this mean the actors/actresses don't get paid the the two days they are not on screen?

Another quickie, why do they not show the characters D.O.B on their biogs? It will solve a lot of debate as to how old a character is, at the moment Leah is the only one whose age we know.

Does seem a bit silly, just as you are getting into a juicy storyline e.g. Belle and her withdrawal story it switches to another storyline and we (the audience are left dangling). Does this mean the actors/actresses don't get paid the the two days they are not on screen?

Another quickie, why do they not show the characters D.O.B on their biogs? It will solve a lot of debate as to how old a character is, at the moment Leah is the only one whose age we know.

VJ is 7 coming up 8 but they change the ages and other details to suit the storyline. I emailed them direct to ask them why all the details of a character (Stuart in neighbours and can't recall who it was from home and away) had been altered i.e Stuart had 3 sisters later on he had 1 brother then 2...it's called Artistic license and they do it to suit the storyline so maybe that's why they choose not to reveal their ages. You never know next year Leah could well be 29 again lol This is one of the reasons i have given up on H&A not to mention the ridiculous storylines and lack of continuity but I still read about them in case i do start watching again.

VJ is 7 coming up 8 but they change the ages and other details to suit the storyline. I emailed them direct to ask them why all the details of a character (Stuart in neighbours and can't recall who it was from home and away) had been altered i.e Stuart had 3 sisters later on he had 1 brother then 2...it's called Artistic license and they do it to suit the storyline so maybe that's why they choose not to reveal their ages. You never know next year Leah could well be 29 again lol This is one of the reasons i have given up on H&A not to mention the ridiculous storylines and lack of continuity but I still read about them in case i do start watching again.

I think VJ's only just 7, he tends to celebrate his birthday around the finale.Completely off topic but didn't Stuart always have a brother?He was introduced as the younger brother of an old friend of Drew's(ie Steve).

I think VJ's only just 7, he tends to celebrate his birthday around the finale.Completely off topic but didn't Stuart always have a brother?He was introduced as the younger brother of an old friend of Drew's(ie Steve).

When VJ was kidnapped they said he was 7. He was born in 2001.

Stuart said he grew up with 3 sisters when he first came to Erinsborough then later on Ned arrived and then Steve!! Talk about confusing people.

Stuart said he grew up with 3 sisters when he first came to Erinsborough then later on Ned arrived and then Steve!! Talk about confusing people.

VJ was born in the very last episode of 2001 so he shouldn't turn 8 for over six months.(And Stuart definitely said he had an older brother when we first saw him in Oakey.)

The '3 episode rule' never really works though. The past two weeks Tony and Rachel have only been in 2 episodes, and a few months ago Rachel appeared in 4.

So i do wonder if this is still the rule....certain charatcers get over used and others hardly get anything and we get pointless scenes with them.

VJ was born in the very last episode of 2001 so he shouldn't turn 8 for over six months.(And Stuart definitely said he had an older brother when we first saw him in Oakey.)

I'm not going to argue over this. I have been watching both since the first epsiode and I know what I'm talking about so let's just agree to disagree!!!