Quick Questions

Si-Co

I didn't think so, but it was annoying me because I couldn't remember, but then when I saw her at the park talking to Ash on the phone and said I'm going... I thought she'd moved back thats all!

Cheers for clearling that up for me! :)

Edited by freakybuffy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm writing a fanfic and part of it is Sally telling Ric that Flynn once stayed outside her house when she pushed him away because of her cancer and not being able to have kids.

I don't actually remember it,But I'm sure it's true..

Is it? Does anyone know the full details?

They weren't living together at the time when this happened.

Flynn was living in a caravan at the time with his his sister Ashley, while Sally was living in which is now the Hunter/Holden house with Gypsy.

They were boyfriend and girlfriend when it happened, but Sally wanted to cool it down because she didn't want Flynn to be obliged to stay with her because of the cancer and the not being able to have kids. They obviously sorted it all out. Hope this helps!