Quick Questions

Si-Co

^^I always assumed that she died in the explosion. Her profile on the site says she was killed in the blast. At the time we were led to believe Peter died as well. So presumably Jack still got one of his kidney’s which proved futile in the end.

I think the closest we got to confirmation of Zoe/Eve's death was when we got a very brief glimpse of her body in a pan across the barn at the start of the next episode.It was actually Peter's liver that Jack supposedly got, except it actually came from the witness protection people as part of their cover story.

What episode was Nicole's party where Axel attacked Melody?

That was 4647.

When Ric went to jail for Rocco's murder, how did they find out for sure it was Johnny's doing, clear Ric's name and get him released? I remember watching the episodes but I can't for the life of me remember how it exactly happened.

Edited by Jody

Oh crikey, let's see if I can remember this...They found out that one of the prison guards was working for Johnny so Mattie and Belle worked out this plan where Lucas posed as one of Johnny's gang and told the guard that the gang member who killed Rocco was getting jumpy, so he'd pass the message on to Johnny.And Ric paid one of the other prisoners to spy on Johnny so when he rang the gang member to find out what was going on they found out who it was.Then Peter and the boys descended on his house and found him burning blood-stained clothes or something.I think they got the guard to squeal as well.

^ Thanks for that Red Ranger and homeandawayxoxo. It's really been bugging me for a while now. I would have thought I'd remember something like Lucas of all people pretending to be someone in a gang.

Edited by Jody

Does anybody know the episode number where Cassie was driving Mattie, Aden and his mates home and they crashed???

Also, the ep where Aden is on crutches and is with Geoff out the front of the Church and Geoff wants to punch him, but doesn't [not sure what else happens :unsure: ]

And are they available on youtube to watch?

Edited by HAA Girl 08

Does anybody know the episode number where Cassie was driving Mattie, Aden and his mates home and they crashed???

Also, the ep where Aden is on crutches and is with Geoff out the front of the Church and Geoff wants to punch him, but doesn't [not sure what else happens :unsure: ]

4563. Loved that scene :lol:

And are they available on youtube to watch?

I don't think the eps are but i'm pretty sure i've seen that Aden/Geoff scene up on youtube.

Edited by naden

^^I always assumed that she died in the explosion. Her profile on the site says she was killed in the blast. At the time we were led to believe Peter died as well. So presumably Jack still got one of his kidney’s which proved futile in the end.

It was actually a liver transplant that Jack had done.

He was in hospital for something else when Rachel (I think) realised that he had a different blood type from Peter and this was the first clue that Peter wasn't dead.