Quick Questions

Si-Co

Kirsty's twin, Laura never really came back after she did that exam for Kirsty. She wasn't really mentioned again as far as I remember.

When Kane got the all clear after his chemo, Kirsty went up to the city to visit Laura who was taken ill at the same time (I don’t recall Kirsty saying what was wrong with her though). This was cut short when Kane was arrested for the armed robbery which his dad framed him for.

Kirsty's twin, Laura never really came back after she did that exam for Kirsty. She wasn't really mentioned again as far as I remember.

When Kane got the all clear after his chemo, Kirsty went up to the city to visit Laura who was taken ill at the same time (I don’t recall Kirsty saying what was wrong with her though). This was cut short when Kane was arrested for the armed robbery which his dad framed him for.

Oh sorry, forgot about that. She was of course, mentioned then but we haven't seen her since the exam fiasco.

Anyone know the name of the episode where:

Jack flirted with Martha and eventually asked her out only for her to tell him: "I'd rather listen to 'my heart will go on', on repeat than go on a date with you."

And also

Where: Jack relented as long as she jumped off a cliff but as she prepared to jump he stopped her and kissed her

Also

After flirting at Noah's christening, they shared a kiss, reuniting

Also

Their relationship grew stronger and they celebrated Martha's birthday at a party at jack's house

Even if you dont have all of them, a few would be really appreciated

"I'd rather listen to 'my heart will go on', on repeat than go on a date with you."

Jack relented as long as she jumped off a cliff but as she prepared to jump he stopped her and kissed her

After flirting at Noah's christening, they shared a kiss, reuniting

Their relationship grew stronger and they celebrated Martha's birthday at a party at jack's house

4160/4161

:D