Quick Questions

Si-Co

Question about Jade Sutherland, for a fic I am writing. I know she left with Kit but did anyone mention what happened to her afterwards? Like when Kit came back, where was she?

I know she left to share a flat with Kit in the city but the only other time we saw her after that was when Kirsty was due to undergo a kidney transplant with Shelly and Jade came down to the hospital to visit her. Jade was very apprehensive of Shelly but eventually they bonded as mother and daughter. She also mentioned that she had been visiting the Degroot’s to try and learn more about what her life would have been like. After that she disappeared, although Laura was mentioned quite a few times and we even got to see her when Kirsty was sitting her exams. So it seemed as though they’d swapped one twin for another.

Edited by Slade

Question about Jade Sutherland, for a fic I am writing. I know she left with Kit but did anyone mention what happened to her afterwards? Like when Kit came back, where was she?

I know she left to share a flat with Kit in the city but the only other time we saw her after that was when Kirsty was due to undergo a kidney transplant with Shelly and Jade came down to the hospital to visit her. Jade was very apprehensive of Shelly but eventually they bonded as mother and daughter. She also mentioned that she had been visiting the Degroot’s to try and learn more about what her life would have been like. After that she disappeared, although Laura was mentioned quite a few times and we even got to see her when Kirsty was sitting her exams. So it seemed as though they’d swapped one twin for another.

Thank-you :D

I remember someone saying Rory was his name but it was Rory Deeks, but im not to sure :unsure: he might of but he may not have need his name changed because as far as Shane would have new Sam Tolhurst was some just some random woman with a kid called Rory Tolhurst.

If im wrong im not sure.

does anyone know what happened to Kirsty's real twin sister?