Quick Questions

Si-Co

I believe his name was Richard Bellingham.He and Morag were together when she first moved to the Bay in 1989 but split up not long afterwards.(Morag mentioned him in passing when Ross turned up, telling Martha she first met him shortly after she broke up with "her Uncle Richard".)

I believe his name was Richard Bellingham.He and Morag were together when she first moved to the Bay in 1989 but split up not long afterwards.(Morag mentioned him in passing when Ross turned up, telling Martha she first met him shortly after she broke up with "her Uncle Richard".)

I thought his name was Richard and did a search under Morag/Cornelia but couldn't find anything immediate and then thought maybe I was thinking of her first husbands name in Sons and Daughters.

Edited by pippa_ ross

Thanks for answering my question.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody know when the cast are stopping filming for christmas break?

Am in Sydney now, and don't know whether I should head out to Palm Beach this week - or if they've finished?

Any responses would be much appreciated; i know it's here on the site soemwhere, just can't find it! :(

Hi Guys, I hope I am wiritng in the right bit but can anyone remember when Aden collapsed in the classroom and what epsidoe number that is. I have been looking for ages, Aden is my favourite character by the way thanks xx :wub:

Edited by ria85

Hi Guys, I hope I am wiritng in the right bit but can anyone remember when Aden collapsed in the classroom and what epsidoe number that is. I have been looking for ages, Aden is my favourite character by the way thanks xx :wub:

Funny coincidence I was watching that ep on youtube today, I was looking for old Aden clips lol, I think it is 4529. It happened towards the end of 2007 about october/ november.

PS. I don't think this is the right place for this thread.

Edited by chelsjo