Quick Questions

Si-Co

She had some sort of kidney disease and needed a transplant, with Shelley eventually agreeing to be a donor.Oh, and she was pregnant but after Flynn, who'd obviously left his bedside manner at home that day, told her "If you don't have an abortion, you'll die" she ran off into the bush and had a miscarriage.

She had some sort of kidney disease and needed a transplant, with Shelley eventually agreeing to be a donor.Oh, and she was pregnant but after Flynn, who'd obviously left his bedside manner at home that day, told her "If you don't have an abortion, you'll die" she ran off into the bush and had a miscarriage.

Thankyou muchly! :D

I was litterally dying not knowing the answer.

Watching Dan and Leah’s wedding the other day reminded me of another episode in 2006. It was the one where Amanda returned with Ryan after a trip to Europe. I recall Amanda making a remark about Dan being in her bed one minute and then jumping in to Leah’s the next. Leah then told Dan it was ok as they weren’t together.

Did I miss something or were they separated for a period? It may sound like a stupid question but I have to ask because I actually stopped watching home and away for about a year (from 2005-2006).

Yes, Dan and Leah actually split up twice in late 2005/early 2006 for a variety of reasons including him developing a gambling addiction, her developing feelings for Peter and her miscarrying the child they were expecting and didn't really get back together until he was in a car crash and she felt bad.(If you saw the Flynn's funeral episode last week, there was a few hints of it in there, since it was set in between the two separations.)

Thankyou muchly! :D

I was litterally dying not knowing the answer.

Nice to know I saved someone's life.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

Thanks Red Ranger 1. Yes there definitely was something amiss.

This leads me onto another question which I’m hoping somebody will answer and that is if Vinnie wasn’t actually dead but simply in a witness protection program……then surely Dan and Leah’s marriage isn’t actually legal as Vinnie and Leah never actually got divorced. Or did I miss something again?