Quick Questions

Si-Co

More to the point, nothing was ever done about Amanda KILLING that guy and leaving him by the side of the road! Or am I wrong?

If you talking about what I think your talking about, that was the guy that Amanda's sister was plotting with to get back at her, for something that happened in her childhood. He was faking his 'death', let Amanda think she had killed him, and walked back into her house a few days later. The same guy that kidnapped Belle that time, remember?

More to the point, nothing was ever done about Amanda KILLING that guy and leaving him by the side of the road! Or am I wrong?

If you talking about what I think your talking about, that was the guy that Amanda's sister was plotting with to get back at her, for something that happened in her childhood. He was faking his 'death', let Amanda think she had killed him, and walked back into her house a few days later. The same guy that kidnapped Belle that time, remember?

No, she was talking about the one that Corey had hired to break into Irene's place, and that Amanda then framed for a break-in at her own flat, which she did to manipulate Dan into letting her move into his and Leah's house. When the guy confronted her she tried to drive away and knocked him over somehow. And you're right, I don't think that came up again, even after what happened to Ethan.

No, she was talking about the one that Corey had hired to break into Irene's place, and that Amanda then framed for a break-in at her own flat, which she did to manipulate Dan into letting her move into his and Leah's house. When the guy confronted her she tried to drive away and knocked him over somehow. And you're right, I don't think that came up again, even after what happened to Ethan.

Wasn't it Scott she was manipulating that time?

I don't remember what happened to Ethan.

Wasn't it Scott she was manipulating that time?

Eventually, but she staged the home invasion to con Dan into letting her stay with him. Although in retrospect this doesn't make complete sense, given that Scott had helped her find an apartment and she wasn't trying to break up Dan and Leah by this point.

• 2 weeks later...

He didn't leave her alone he kidnapped her and Drew ran him over and he was supposed to go for a job and he was found to have lied about going, I think Belle wanted him to prove himself and Irene and ? set him up and he was driven out of town with his tail between his legs lol (not literally)

• 2 weeks later...