Quick Questions

Si-Co

Ive always wondered how much Roman knows about Adens Abuse. I was looking back at the episodes where Ric was fighting and it was the Anzac day episode, and Roman said that he didn't know the whole story and wondered if he should, so I was wondering whether he just knows "Somthing" Happened with his Grandad, or he knows he was sexually abused

Never resolved, never mentioned.Actually I've always assumed that no-one knows about it.Flynn died pretty soon afterwards and was never heard to mention it to anyone(plus he didn't know who Belle was)and she was hardly likely to bring it up.

(In her defence, I'd like to point out Belle did go back to check on Flynn when she realised he'd fallen and didn't leave him until she heard Alf coming.)

Why did they go on the run again?

Last thing I remember was Kane was framed for robbing a bank (?) but it was actually his father that did it. They talked at a bus stop and I think his father left. And then I remember Kirsty and Kane leaving the Bay (Or at least the part I am thinking of, was them)

What happened again? My memory is a bit foggy, lol. :lol:

The bit at the bus stop was Gus pretending to leave town so he'd be out of the frame for the robbery. Kane thought he'd gone away to start a new job, but then he received a phone call from him saying that he was in trouble and needed Kane to come and get him, which he did. When he got there he realised that Gus had just committed an armed robbery. They were chased by the police and eventually forced to pull over, but Gus managed to run off into the bush without being seen, leaving the gun behind in Kane's car. Kane was arrested and went on trial, and because the trial was going so badly he and Kirsty decided to run away so that they could stay together as a family. We never saw Gus again, although I still keep wishing he'd b****y turn up and confess everything!