Quick Questions

Si-Co

It looks like the new Diner and Dan's Den are on the same floor.. But I am sure the place has a floor above, there were pictures on here somewhere.. Is there anything there? Or are they acting like there is nothing above?

Hi I have just moved to Ireland from Australia and am trying to get up to date with the episodes I have missed in between leaving and settling in here. Could someone please help and tell me which episode we are up to in Ireland right now?? Hope to hear soon!

Did I see Sharni Vinson advertising on British TV last week? :huh:

Yep, you most likely did. She's been cast in a new mini series called Scarlet, and the program has been advertised over here.

You can find out more about Sharni's latest venture here :D.

Cheers for that

It looks like the new Diner and Dan's Den are on the same floor.. But I am sure the place has a floor above, there were pictures on here somewhere.. Is there anything there? Or are they acting like there is nothing above?

The Den and Diner are definitely on the same level - they are joined by a kitchen. I remember seeing a second level too but they must have just conveniently forgotten it.

The Den and Diner are definitely on the same level - they are joined by a kitchen. I remember seeing a second level too but they must have just conveniently forgotten it.

Unless they're on the 2nd floor, and you have to go up those outside stairs to get to it.

I saw that the kitchen connected them.. But did the camera go right through or did it cut? He could of walked up some stairs.

I think maybe they are just forgetting the second floor.. Both the Diner and Den seem rather small for the size of the place.