Quick Questions

Si-Co

Colleen said in a previous episode something about Jazz and Amanda hating eachother (or along these lines). From what anyone can remember was there a conversation of any sort between any characters prior to Colleen saying this which implied that Jazz and Amanda hated eachother.

bttb-rox! ... many thanks for the previous reply :D

Edited by Izzy H

Colleen said in a previous episode something about Jazz and Amanda hating eachother (or along these lines). From what anyone can remember was there a conversation of any sort between any characters prior to Colleen saying this which implied that Jazz and Amanda hated eachother.

bttb-rox! ... many thanks for the previous reply :D

Jazz and Amanda had a catfight in episode #4583, which was what Colleen was talking about.

I think we're meant to assume that Jazz hates Amanda because she slept with Drew (since she mentioned during the catfight) and I guess Amanda hates Jazz because of the fire that her candles were partially responsible for.

I'm sure it might have something to do with Amanda now being married to the her son's father.

Hi,

I wondered if anyone could tell me the name of the background song that is playing quite a lot at the moment and who sings it ... I obviously dont know the name but the chorus goes something like 'its not real ... its not real'. Is it production music and impossible to get hold of?

Cheers.

I think we're meant to assume that Jazz hates Amanda because she slept with Drew (since she mentioned during the catfight) and I guess Amanda hates Jazz because of the fire that her candles were partially responsible for.

I'm sure it might have something to do with Amanda now being married to the her son's father.

Yeah, I think we're supposed to assume that Jazz is unhappy at the fact that Amanda slept with her teenage son (Drew) and then married her ex, Drew's father (Peter). Also, Jazz was renting Amanda's house for a while but when Belle told Amanda about Jazz and the inheritance-scam thing, Amanda evicted her (from off-screen).

I would love to see a proper catfight between them... with mud. In bikinis.

But have they ever actually met before? Because after Dan's death they were both insulting each other, saying how the other had aged etc. I don't remember them actually being in the Bay at the same time, anyone else know?

Yeah, I think we're supposed to assume that Jazz is unhappy at the fact that Amanda slept with her teenage son (Drew) and then married her ex, Drew's father (Peter). Also, Jazz was renting Amanda's house for a while but when Belle told Amanda about Jazz and the inheritance-scam thing, Amanda evicted her (from off-screen).

I would love to see a proper catfight between them... with mud. In bikinis.

But have they ever actually met before? Because after Dan's death they were both insulting each other, saying how the other had aged etc. I don't remember them actually being in the Bay at the same time, anyone else know?

No, they were never in the bay at the same time last year. But it's possible that they met off screen when Jazz was leasing the house.

• 3 weeks later...