Quick Questions

Si-Co

Hi,

I'm new to this so please bear with me.

Someone has asked the question about how old Martha is and it is said that she was 19 when she married Jack, that was more than a year ago, is that right?? Because that would make her 20/21 now..???

Anyway, what I'm really getting at is, is Ric older than Martha??

When the 2008 season started it was Ric's 20th Birthday. Now, Roo gave birth to Martha in the very early days of H&A, either 1988/89 I'm guessing.

Either way that would make her younger than Ric.

Is that right, I always assumed she was older than him!!

Please could someone help me, I'm confused!!

is it someone that know which year Martha is born.

Then, I mean Martha and not Jodi Gordon

Hi,

I'm new to this so please bear with me.

Someone has asked the question about how old Martha is and it is said that she was 19 when she married Jack, that was more than a year ago, is that right?? Because that would make her 20/21 now..???

Anyway, what I'm really getting at is, is Ric older than Martha??

When the 2008 season started it was Ric's 20th Birthday. Now, Roo gave birth to Martha in the very early days of H&A, either 1988/89 I'm guessing.

Either way that would make her younger than Ric.

Is that right, I always assumed she was older than him!!

Please could someone help me, I'm confused!!

Martha is older than Ric. Ric just celebrated his 20th birthday in January. Martha should turn 21 this year.

Martha was born in 1988. But the writers aged her when she came to the Bay in 2005. She turned 19 in 2006, which means she was born in 1987. It's called Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome (or SORAS). For more information, click here.

Ken Harper was a Senior Constable when he first appeared and I think he still is although I vauely remember him being referred to as a detective. His first episode was 3687, on March 2nd 2004.

Lara's first episode was 3885, January 28 2005, when she and Harper arrested Kane for the armed robbery committed by his father. She's still a constable.

Yeah I haven't seen him in a while. I was asking because I'm writing a fic based on the 2004 season. Although after thinking about it, I have Peter Baker running around all over the place and being a detective when really he should have just woken up from a coma... So... It's probably a bit late to be worried about technicalities :huh:

Ah well. This information is still useful :)

Does anyone know what Irene's surname would have been before she ever married? (I'm assuming she married, I think she's Mrs Roberts, isn't she? :unsure: )

Yes, she was married to Murdoch Roberts.

I think her name was 'McFarlane', because if you go to her character profile (http://www.backtothebay.net/cast/bio/roberts_irene.shtml) it says:

Siblings: Wendy McFarlane

Although, maybe her sister got married too & her name changed as well