Quick Questions

Si-Co

Did Martha kiss Henk when he first arrived in the Bay?

Yes. She saw him on the beach, after seeing him in the Surf Club, and kind of went up to him...and kissed him :blink:. It was an odd scene!

I remember now... she kind of just threw herself on to him and she had only met him 5 minutes ago or something!

Martha's an odd girl at times... she can throw herself at almost random strangers at the drop of a hat yet she is unable to tell Jack how she feels and it's been like 3 years!! :rolleyes:

Yes. She saw him on the beach, after seeing him in the Surf Club, and kind of went up to him...and kissed him :blink:. It was an odd scene!

I remember now... she kind of just threw herself on to him and she had only met him 5 minutes ago or something!

Martha's an odd girl at times... she can throw herself at almost random strangers at the drop of a hat yet she is unable to tell Jack how she feels and it's been like 3 years!! :rolleyes:

Didn't she kiss Henk after she saw Jack and Sam having a picnic on the beach? I just thought she acted like that because she was sad or jealous. She wasn't thinking clearly when she kissed him.

which episode does

Johnny

return?

Episode 4572 :)

Didn't she kiss Henk after she saw Jack and Sam having a picnic on the beach? I just thought she acted like that because she was sad or jealous. She wasn't thinking clearly when she kissed him.

which episode does

Johnny

return?

It did seem a little random though!

which episode does

Johnny

return?

ooooooooohhhee!! thats tues 18th mar!! wooo sooon soon soon! thanks :D

Would i be weird if i said i don't think that's all that strange?If my friends say i like a guy and he hears i don't care what he thinks if i don't like him but if there's any truth to it i'm like shh he'll hear you...It's hard to be honest with people you care about and much easier if you have no emotional connections.I'm not ashamed to say i've kissed guys and never seen them again,people do.