Quick Questions

Si-Co

To be honest I would have thought Jack was older even, he'd have to do several years traning to become a policeman surely.

I agree with you there. Surely he went to Uni and he would have been 18 then a couple of years training then probationery officer for a while. I'm not sure how long it would take to get where he is but then this is soap lol

To be honest I would have thought Jack was older even, he'd have to do several years traning to become a policeman surely.

I agree with you there. Surely he went to Uni and he would have been 18 then a couple of years training then probationery officer for a while. I'm not sure how long it would take to get where he is but then this is soap lol

I thought that Jack was meant to be older too... that's why i asked the question in the first instance. I agree this is soap land where nothing is impossible rather everything is possible! :rolleyes:

thanks! no wonder their marriage only lasted for 4 months! i forget that martha's quite young really, coz she's so tall and gorgeous, i think she's older then she is...she's had some pretty intense relationships for quite a young woman!! (or am i the only one who thinks it's not too young!)

19 is a bit young to get married but for some people, it works. Tasha and Kirsty were even younger when they married Robbie and Kane. And it worked for them. But they had been dating for a while before they got married. Maybe if Martha and Jack had waited a little longer, their marriage would have lasted longer or they would still be together. :unsure:

19 is a bit young to get married but for some people, it works. Tasha and Kirsty were even younger when they married Robbie and Kane. And it worked for them. But they had been dating for a while before they got married. Maybe if Martha and Jack had waited a little longer, their marriage would have lasted longer or they would still be together. :unsure:

robbie and tasha were both older than their years, me thinks, and kirsty and kane went through a lot to be together so their marriages i'm not surprised about. what was the rush with martha & jack?? how long had they been dating by that point? unfortunately i missed h&a for a while, didn't see the proposal/wedding/helicopter crash...came back to find that martha was telling jack that she wants a separation! and i remember being puzzled that she made the decision about a permanent separation so quickly without putting in any real effort to make it work!

btw. did jack & tasha ever act on their feelings for one another while their respective partners were lost after the crash? i remember being very surprised to read that! if jack was going to have feelings for his wife's best friend so soon after the wedding, it's another reason why their marriage was doomed!!

and also, just before sally's past is brought up in the uk at the moment, can someone quickly tell me what we're supposed to know about her past? she was introduced as tom & pippa's foster daughter, but where did she come from? what happened to her family? (i don't need to know about her growing up, just how she was introduced)

Edited by tanya

robbie and tasha were both older than their years, me thinks, and kirsty and kane went through a lot to be together so their marriages i'm not surprised about. what was the rush with martha & jack?? how long had they been dating by that point? unfortunately i missed h&a for a while, didn't see the proposal/wedding/helicopter crash...came back to find that martha was telling jack that she wants a separation! and i remember being puzzled that she made the decision about a permanent separation so quickly without putting in any real effort to make it work!

btw. did jack & tasha ever act on their feelings for one another while their respective partners were lost after the crash? i remember being very surprised to read that! if jack was going to have feelings for his wife's best friend so soon after the wedding, it's another reason why their marriage was doomed!!

and also, just before sally's past is brought up in the uk at the moment, can someone quickly tell me what we're supposed to know about her past? she was introduced as tom & pippa's foster daughter, but where did she come from? what happened to her family? (i don't need to know about her growing up, just how she was introduced)

Tasha and Jack never acted on their feelings.

Until now we've been led to believe that Sally's parents died in a car crash when she was a toddler. She went to live with her grandmother but was fostered by Pippa and Tom when her grandmother developed dementia. Pippa and Tom moved to the bay with her when she was 8. Oh and she had an imaginary friend called Milco as a child, very important you remember that!

Tasha and Jack never acted on their feelings.

Until now we've been led to believe that Sally's parents died in a car crash when she was a toddler. She went to live with her grandmother but was fostered by Pippa and Tom when her grandmother developed dementia. Pippa and Tom moved to the bay with her when she was 8. Oh and she had an imaginary friend called Milco as a child, very important you remember that!

Thanks!!

Edited by tanya