Quick Questions

Si-Co

I need to know for a fanfic I'm writing. I know Cassie was being brought up by her grandmother Joy Foxton, but are Cassie's parents dead? And, if so, how did they die?

Also is the uncle who abused her the son of the grandmother she's being brought up by?

I'm not sure about Cassie's dad, but her mother is alive, but dumped her on Joy when she was about 10 or so, I believe.

Yes, her uncle is Joy's son, because he was the one that decided to turn off the life support, if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the info, Tess, I'll work it into SBH. :)

OMG really? Which one?

I've missed HAA for a few weeks and I'm just wondering where we are with the Jack, Martha and Sam stuff?

Cheers!

Still pretty much the same. Jack really loves Martha, he told her, she's now with Michael, he's still with Sam, who is still insainly paranoid and jelous of Martha.

Same old stuff, still movimng nowhere so far! :P

Edited by -Tess-