Quick Questions

Si-Co

^he had a big operation for it, I'm not sure what they do but it fixed it anyway!

he had a cochlear implant and there was a thing on the side of his head i think or should have been then it disappeared. I've seen a child who had something like that and he had a round plastic thing on the side of his head witha wire. Sorry to be so vague it's the only way i can think to describe it lol

^he had a big operation for it, I'm not sure what they do but it fixed it anyway!

he had a cochlear implant and there was a thing on the side of his head i think or should have been then it disappeared. I've seen a child who had something like that and he had a round plastic thing on the side of his head witha wire. Sorry to be so vague it's the only way i can think to describe it lol

Yea I know a child that had this operation done years ago, she wore that plastic thing at the side of her head, I thought it stays with them for life.

I am probably wrong :huh:

Yea I know a child that had this operation done years ago, she wore that plastic thing at the side of her head, I thought it stays with them for life.

I am probably wrong :huh:

i would have thought it would be there for life praps he had another op that we've forgotten about or they've forgotten he's deaf now,lol which wouldn't suprise me as Maddies scar and Jacks from their ops are non existent now :rolleyes:

the original boy that played vj didn't ever speak or seem to hear what was going on he was never interested in what was going on maybe he was really deaf :huh:

i would have thought it would be there for life praps he had another op that we've forgotten about or they've forgotten he's deaf now,lol which wouldn't suprise me as Maddies scar and Jacks from their ops are non existent now :rolleyes:

the original boy that played vj didn't ever speak or seem to hear what was going on he was never interested in what was going on maybe he was really deaf :huh:

Yes, but when the original boy was playing VJ, he was a toddler, so that means he didn't have to pay much attention, or even listen to what was going on around him.

Edited by -Tess-

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if Jazz is staying on the show for a while ? i quite like her i think the show needs a strong character for us to dislike a bit like Angie, Amanda and Josie to name a few from the past, also with the much anticipated return of the fantastic Amanda Baker i would love to see those two battling against each other. :rolleyes: