Quick Questions

Si-Co

Kelli ran Amanda off the road and poured petrol all over her car to make it explode. She managed to escape from that, much to Kelli's delight...NOT :P. She then decided that she really was going to move out of Summer Bay (she was planning to, just before Kelli left).

Belle was pretty upset to begin with but they had a great scene outside the Diner where they talked about everything that had happened since Amanda had been in the Bay, and Amanda reassured Belle that her and Ryan could come and visit whenever they wanted etc.

Belle organized a leaving party at the Surf Club which quite a few turned up to. Colleen made a hilarious speech!! :lol:

Amanda left for the city and walked into a bar at a hotel. Peter walked in and told her that he couldn't live without her. Amanda was pretty shocked but was REALLY happy....then they kissed :wub:. Hopefully to live happily ever after!!! :P

Where did Kelli go? Did Amanda realise that Kelli was behind everything in the end? Did Peter know it was Kelli that messed with Amanda and the whole Ethan thing leading to there wedding not going to plan? Where is Ryan these days?

I really am gutted that I missed them leaving, I loved Amanda.

Where did Kelli go? Did Amanda realise that Kelli was behind everything in the end? Did Peter know it was Kelli that messed with Amanda and the whole Ethan thing leading to there wedding not going to plan? Where is Ryan these days?

I really am gutted that I missed them leaving, I loved Amanda.

Kelli was carted off to jail :P. Amanda found out about Kelli and Ethan's plans just before Kelli ran her off the road. Peter did find out, yes :D. Where is Ryan these days?...that is a very good question :lol:. He didn't leave with them but we don't see him very often anyway!

You can watch Amanda and Peter's last episode (4422), on Youtube, there are loads of other Amanda filled episodes on there too :D.