Quick Questions

Si-Co

A few questions about the early years on Five Life.

Does Noah go back to school and if yes, when?

Also, have they missed any episodes out? It's just it said something about when Sam was back months ago. But it only seems a few weeks ago, thats all.

Cheers

Why did Alf hate the Sutherland's?

Since this was never answered, I think I can! :D At first, there were a few problems with the caravans when the Sutherlands arrived that Alf has been hiding for years, costing the Sutherlands a lot of damages. Him, Ailsa and Joel agreed to pay for half of the damages. To earn money, Rhys wanted to open the kiosk back up. Alf was against this because it would cause competition with the diner. Duncan was dating Jade at the time, started to hate Alf for what he did and Alf thought they were trying to turn his son against him.

Edited by Aquamarine

Why did Alf hate the Sutherland's?

Since this was never answered, I think I can! :D At first, there were a few problems with the caravans when the Sutherlands arrived that Alf has been hiding for years, costing the Sutherlands a lot of damages. Him, Ailsa and Joel agreed to pay for half of the damages. To earn money, Rhys wanted to open the kiosk back up. Alf was against this because it would cause competition with the diner. Duncan was dating Jade at the time, started to hate Alf for what he did and Alf thought they were trying to turn his son against him.

Oh right, Ok, Thanks!!

Yeah maybe he was her guest although he did turn up without her! I guess with a lot of their pasts, like Will living on the street before he came into it, maybe he had to go into a younger class!

All Will and Dani seem to do is fight and make up, I've said it before but I dunno what he sees in her! I like her as a character to watch but she's such a princess!