Quick Questions

Si-Co

I have question's about old home and away episode's on Five Life...

How is Mitch related to the Stewart's? Cant seem to remember that character

and

Why did Alf hate the Sutherland's?

I think Mitch was just a foster kid Alf and Ailsa took in.

As for Alf hating the Sutherlands, I don't know but can you blame him?? I stopped watching the show for a few years when that crowd of spolit, whinging, self-indulgent brats arrived....

:ph34r:

Hehehehehe....not a Sutherland fan then are we? :lol:

Defo not! Everyone of them got my got, mother, father, ALL the girls and that really, really annoying cousin they found, i.e. Max. Arrrgh!! :D

Hehehe...Max!! :lol:

Kim and Kit used to date, but broke up. Him and Rachel were together and Kit came back for a wedding; but the reception blew up. She and Kim were transported per Helicopter for treatment, but it crashed. They thought they were going to die so they looked for comfort and Kit got Pregnant. Kim did not know for a while, so Rachel and Kim got married, however Kit turned up and told him when she was 5(?) Months pregnant.

Quick Question: Can any1 remember why Mattie and Belle never used to get on and fight all the time? Bound to be something to do with guys!

Pretty much! When Belle first arrived she firted outragiously with Ric, who was at the time going out with Cassie. In Mattie's eyes Belle stole Ric from Cassie and so she didn't like her. To make matters worse Mattie and Lucas broke up and Luc began to hang out with Belle also.

Can I ask,how long do you have to stay at school in Australia??,it feels like Belle,Mattie and Lucas have been there forever now! And people only seem to be shown leaving when they either get expelled or more often,leave suddenly to start working because school isn't for them!

It feels like years - literally - since we've seen someone do their HSC and leave with the best grades they can and then start their future! I just wondered if anyone knew and if it was just me or not?

Thankyou

Edited by JackWilkins