19 hours ago, project90 said:

Who been married the most?

Know got 

Maryliyn 

Don 

Leah

Pippa?

Maybe others at 3 but is that the record anyone with 4

John possibly. We know of Jenena, Gina and Marilyn, but he’d maybe been married before Jenena.

Edited by c120701

Jack had 3 weddings to 2 people.There may be others on 3 but no-one else springs to mind at present.Not sure Pippa qualifies even, I can only remember 2, though some people insist a third off-screen wedding was mentioned.

Just now, Spinach said:

I thought Don was only married twice: Barbara and Marilyn, right?

June.

Maybe I should start watching Home and Away again in 2018... I've kind of stopped watching, actually I don't know when the last time I actually watched the show was, I think it might have been VJ & Leah/Irene and Ash were all trying to go for custody of Luc. Speaking of, whatever happened in that department? Are Leah & Irene friends again? Who got custody... I'll admit I stopped watching Home and Away because I stopped caring about the ridiculous storylines. Maybe if 2018 has better storylines. I'll start watching again. Can someone give me a brief summary of everything that's happened after that point? (feel free to PM me)