Quick Questions

Si-Co

Would anyone happen to know which clockbrand Jodi Gordon did a campaign photoshoot for?

I know I have seen this shot before and it's a clock ad, but I can't remember which brand it is. Thanks in advance!

watch1cn3.jpg

Swatch? I'm not sure :P

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a song, Iv heard it on the show a good few times and I know Iv heard it off the show also. It played when Kit's water broke went into labor, I also remember it playing in a scene when Drew and Amanda kissed but I cant really remember that episode...Anyone have any idea's?

She was killed in a car accident. She went to visit Scott and Hayley in the US for a few months, and when she was on her way back she was killed in a car crash on her way from the airport to Summer Bay.

And Marie, yeah that's possible. I didn't think of that brand. But I still can't get rid of the feeling that it also could be an ad for either Armani or Ralph Lauren...

Hmmm... I need to get to the bottom of this, it's driving me CRAZY!

Edited by Eli