Quick Questions

Si-Co

• Dan F pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, chair said:

Was there a change of producer between the summer of 2003 and summer of 2005 please? Or around that time?

There wasn't a change of producer (Julie McGauran took over in early 2002 and remained until 2007), but the Script Producers changed - Coral Drouyn until mid-2004, then Bevan Lee for the second half of 2004 to ease the transition before Dan Bennett took over from the 2005 opener.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Red Ranger 1 Nashes is the answer I was looking for thinking more of the first family who came into the show as a family 

Am I right in saying than that the Nashes, Sutherlands and Astons have been the only nuclear familes  on the show? Well families that have arrived that way not been made as the show went on.

I was not  really watching when the stoyline came up but Irene was sexually abused by her uncle right? So Mick is inbred? Was it her choice to put him up for adoption or were her hands tied on the matter? How old was she? Is that the reason for her alcoholism? Surely that and the reasons behind it got explored before that.