Quick Questions

Si-Co

8 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Where did Brax and Ricky move to?

34 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I think they just went to the city.

I couldn't say what was said on-screen, if anything, though the eBook they released to mark their departure had them moving to another coastal town named Palm Cove (whether that counts as canon is down to personal preference though).

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:19 AM, Dan F said:

I couldn't say what was said on-screen, if anything, though the eBook they released to mark their departure had them moving to another coastal town named Palm Cove (whether that counts as canon is down to personal preference though).

I just rewatched episode and Ricky said there moving to be close to Kyle and Heath and  so sounds like they were just moving to city. 

Edited by j.laur5

4 hours ago, project90 said:

Whatever happened to Alf's boat?

36 minutes ago, joany208121 said:

Didn't he sell it to fund Pippa's treatment? Not 100% sure so may need someone else to verify my memory

He did but Winston basically lent it back to him straightaway.As far as I'm aware, he's still got it?He was definitely still using it last year, when he had a heart attack on board and Justin had to swim for help.

Edited by Red Ranger 1