Quick Questions

Si-Co

16 hours ago, chair said:

Why did Sid and Marilyn split up please? I might have been watching it at the time but I can't recall what happened or when.

They kind of drifted apart during Marilyn's attempt to adopt Nicole's baby, which Sid was never really on board with.Sid ended up kissing Roo while in Hawaii for Romeo and Indi's wedding, then broke up with Marilyn on his return.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What time of year did these events take place in Australia please? Not necessarily the exact month, just the time of which year. I have an idea for a fanfic and wanted the dates before I start.

- Sally's wedding to Flynn

- Chloe returns and Alf's 60th

Edited by chair

1 hour ago, chair said:

What time of year did these events take place in Australia please? Not necessarily the exact month, just the time of which year. I have an idea for a fanfic and wanted the dates before I start.

- Sally's wedding to Flynn

- Chloe returns and Alf's 60th

Both aired in Winter - the former in later June, the latter in early July :)

• 1 month later...
Just now, Blaxland 89 said:

Not watched the show regularly for a while but have started to tune in again. Who lives in the house that we first saw when Daria and Sean lived there. I know the braxtons lived there but who does now? 

It's not on-screen any more, it went out when Ricky left with Brax last year.

The Morgan House which debuted that same week has pretty much taking it's 'place' in the show now.