Quick Questions

Si-Co

11 hours ago, IRONTUSK said:

Matt has a Girlfriend just before he gets with Evelyn. She only appears in two or three episodes. Does anyone know the name of the actress?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Kat Risteska :wink:

Who previous played Danielle Hay! (I enjoy pointing that out far too much...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H&Alover said:

If I read it right we (UK) will be seeing the two part special/spin off next week thus tying up the whole Gunno thing as well as the normal episodes or will we?:unsure:

Yes, there's a story/picture preview on the main site for those interested

http://www.backtothebay.net/news/2017/03/02/uk-home-away-specials/

They're on 5STAR on Monday and Tuesday evenings.

• Like 1

On 06/03/2017 at 3:32 PM, Dan F said:

Yes, there's a story/picture preview on the main site for those interested

http://www.backtothebay.net/news/2017/03/02/uk-home-away-specials/

They're on 5STAR on Monday and Tuesday evenings.

I wasn't interested at all at first and like An eye for an eye wasn't going to bother.  I hardly ever use the main website but just out of curiosity decided to have a look and the content on that page in particular some of the pictures have made me very interested so I will try and watch them now.  It will be good to get an update on Kyle and will be worth watching the episodes just to see Isla :wink: even though it probably only is a cameo.  I like the fact there's going to be a crossover with the two specials.  I assume they are going to be available to stream on My5.

Once again, thank you very much for taking the time to produce this page.  I can see clearly you've gone to quite a bit of effort for only two episodes and yet again purely for the benefit of the UK users.

• Like 1