Quick Questions

Si-Co

On 27 November 2015 at 21:06:33, missuk82 said:

Hey

Quick question. Has anyone seen the advert that is currently (November 2015) on Ch 5 for Home and away? Trying to find the song playing in the background and the words on the screen say "its getting cold outside but things are heating up in the bay".

Tried googling etc and still can't find it. Thanx in advance.

I'm not sure if it's the same ad that's on 5*  (the words on screen are similar, but slightly different to your quote). If it is the same then this could be it. "Never let you go" by Rudimental. Sorry if it's the wrong one.

http://youtu.be/0TtA_oP1zoE

4 hours ago, Wanderer101 said:

On Home and Away's official site, how come the forums were deleted? I used to view those before I came here. (Here is better now btw :))

Not sure, but I remember when I looked at them that some of the talk was really out of hand, and most topics were not Home and Away related.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Light of the Bay said:

I find that hilarious. As if repeats of Cowboy Builders or whatever other trashy lifestyle show they air will do any better. 

Yeah, as if they don't repeat that Garbage on the Main channel enough, they have to clog up the sister channels with it!