Quick Questions

Si-Co

• 3 weeks later...

In episode 6289 (UK broadcast Thursday 19th November) what is the song that plays briefly halfway through - when Evelyn and Tank almost jump off Jump Rock? The only words I can make out are "I can see" followed by something that sounds like "a light at the end"?

Any help appreciated. I wonder if Dan F will come to my rescue again! :)

22 minutes ago, FrancoPabloDiablo said:

In episode 6289 (UK broadcast Thursday 19th November) what is the song that plays briefly halfway through - when Evelyn and Tank almost jump off Jump Rock? The only words I can make out are "I can see" followed by something that sounds like "a light at the end"?

Any help appreciated. I wonder if Dan F will come to my rescue again! :)

It's actually by St Leonards again - you must be a fan :wink:

• Like 1

Hey

Quick question. Has anyone seen the advert that is currently (November 2015) on Ch 5 for Home and away? Trying to find the song playing in the background and the words on the screen say "its getting cold outside but things are heating up in the bay".

Tried googling etc and still can't find it. Thanx in advance.

8 minutes ago, FrancoPabloDiablo said:

in episode 6294 (UK broadcast 26th November). What is the song near the end when Matt is trying to get his keys back and Charlotte seduces him again? The lyrics that I can make out go "If you want to stay then stay, if you want to go then go away".

C'mon Dan F - don't fail me now! :)

I think it's 'If You Wanna Stay' by Mojo Juju ^_^