Quick Questions

Si-Co

Martha arrives in episode 3928 (99,5 % sure, or she is also seen in episode 3927)

Which episode is Rachel's first? The first episode I've seen her in was 4101, the 2006 return, but I'm not sure if that is the first time she was seen.

I think 4101 is the first episode she was in,her scenes were going to the ambulance and helping a person,then seeing Kim lying on the ground..It was the cyclone episode.

Although she played a nurse during VJ operation storyline,but that wasnt Rachel,just the same actress :P

Oh I see :)

I got a bit confused as she said her name was Dr. Rachel Armstrong in episode 4101 and I thought that seemed weird unless she was new, but at the same time she was in the opening credits so I thought she came in late 2005 or something.

4115, But I don't think she is in it much at all..But that is when she is first seen,minus the times where she is running through the bush with her face hidden that was 4110.

I think,I'm not certain.

In Sally's wedding, on the wedding specials, I noticed a character that I recognised but could not for the life of me place. In the hospital, just after Flynn talks with his father, this character's sitting on the couch talking to Pippa. Does anyone know who he is?

In Sally's wedding, on the wedding specials, I noticed a character that I recognised but could not for the life of me place. In the hospital, just after Flynn talks with his father, this character's sitting on the couch talking to Pippa. Does anyone know who he is?

That was her son Christopher. :)