Quick Questions

Si-Co

I was wondering if we knew in what order the Stewart siblings (Alf, Barbara, Celia, Colleen, Debra and Morag) were born. :unsure: I think Colleen is the oldest if I remember the storyline where she finds out she's related to Alf and Morag correctly but then I'm stuck. :P

History lesson:

Colleen was born in 1939 but the actress is born in 1936.

Alf was born in 1945.

Morag born in 1946.

Celia is born 1947.

Debra? Barbara? Not sure, but I'd say Barbara is a bit older because she was married to Donald and he is nearly as old as Colleen.

Edited by j.laur5

I'd have thought there was more than a year between Alf and Morag and more than a year between Morag and Celia but I think all their ages have been messed around with over the years.It probably goes Colleen, Alf, Barbara, Morag, Celia.Goodness only knows where Deborah fits in, we've never seen her and her family all seem to have forgotten about her(she wasn't mentioned among the absentees at Alf's 60th), like Colleen's forgotten about that sister she had in the '80s and '90s.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

I'd have thought there was more than a year between Alf and Morag and more than a year between Morag and Celia but I think all their ages have been messed around with over the years.It probably goes Colleen, Alf, Barbara, Morag, Celia.Goodness only knows where Deborah fits in, we've never seen her and her family all seem to have forgotten about her(she wasn't mentioned among the absentees at Alf's 60th), like Colleen's forgotten about that sister she had in the '80s and '90s.

In the 21st anniversary book it says Morag is the 2nd oldest.

Alf, when the press guides were produced at the beginning of the show was born November 46 (looking at the site it also says war baby, but which war I have no idea since Hiroshima and Nagasaki had been nuked for about 14 months by then). However, one of the Early Years episodes this week has Alf telling Celia that he's 45, which would now make him a 42-43 birth (which would make him a war baby as the Russians were begining to turn the tide against the Germans). However, Episode 4000 made him a July 1945 birth, which again means he got in just before the end of the war. Fisher I believe celebrated his 50th birthday in early 1995. That makes him about 5 months older than Alf. In an early episode Celia states she's younger than Ailsa. Ailsa turned 50 in 2000, however nenehcherry in the Week 13 thread states that she is 42 in January 1989, therefore taking 11 years and 9 months to age at most 8 years. This means that Celia must have been born after 1947 or 1950. There's a post somewhere in the staff section that has all the ages from some press release type thing, can't find it, but if I do I'll post my findings.