Quick Questions

Si-Co

and how did jack and marhta's mariage broke down? sorry havn't seen this jet

You probably have a much idea as the rest of us!! :lol:

Basically Martha got into a strop about Jack working late and not always calling her if he was going to be late home. One night he did phone her to tell her he was working late and she made a romantic dinner for him. She called into Noah's to buy wine for the dinner and Jack had stopped in with the guys from work for a drink and so Martha asked for a divorce!!!

Jack asked her what he was doing wrong and said he would change for her but she said he couldn't so the marriage was over. Considering that she was able to forgive Ash for not telling her about his wife and kids this storyline has really annoyed me. And when we see waht is coming up in the next few weeks/months it is even more ridiculous!! :angry:

I was just watching the early years and it got me wondering about Judith and Don,Who was the head at that time and who was the deputy? And if Don wasn't the head,why? I did look at Judith's profile here,but it confused me,probably because I don't remember it.

Also they have been showing a advert for the wedding special with different clips and one of them was Brodie and Hayley crashing the car,I remember the episode,but not the wedding..Who's wedding was it?

Judith was the head at the time after Don stepped down with all the stuff involving Byron and Marilyn towards the end of 1999. Judith leaves to be with Edward and Peta at the end of the year. After Don's superb performance at the hostage situation, the department gave him the principal's job back.

Hayley and Brodie crash in the same episode as Beth and Rhys and Kane and Kirsty get married.

Thanks,I didn't know the Byron and Marilyn stuff was the year before..And I also forgot about the hostage situation,I hope Five continue to show them and we get to see that again.

And thanks again,Thought it might have been their weddings,The episode didn't really focus on just the weddings,unlike the others.

A new teen just came to the Bay here on the telly in Norway and his name is Diesel. What's the deal with him? Is he evil? In love with Sally? Where are his parents? What is he doing in the Bay?

I just want to know who he is :P